ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Ratings need more then bandaids

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2002, 10:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Ratings need more then bandaids

When you look at the ratings for Raw its not hard to see what is wrong. There coming in high and turning the channel to see what is coming in, not seeing anything appealing and turning on Football or whatever..That is what is killing the ratings.

I have heard Godberg,Steiner and others showing up to so called fix it...I disagree for the only thing that will do is a bandaid on the problem...

What the real fix needs to be are strong feuds and matches that people will be willing to sit and watch.Title mathes on raw everyone knows there will never be a title change. So even that would have to change.Look at Monday night RVD Vs Jericho for the IC title...Those who were interested in seeing the match knew that the title change even the chance of that happening were what 1%. Even at best...So what happened a money wrench got thrown into it...We all know so won't need to write that.

Before Vince spends money over and over for new talent he needs to look hard to stronger feuds and storylines and matches if he is going to save Raw..Perhaps put together some brain power to get this done...Bandaids are only short time fixes and not cures
Old 05 Sep 2002, 11:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I agree, by bringing more people it does not solve the problem, it just temerarily dealays the situation.......WWE has i shit load of talent right now that they can't work with, bringing more talent in just hurts the problem.

They need to make storylines that are worth watcging, and go through with the matches that they say they will have at the begining of the night..

This has happend twice in 5 days...First I was pumped to see Angle and Benoit go one on one....and what do they do, they put the undertaker in the match and took down the skill level by 50%.

Then the Y2J v. RVD match which we were forced to see Flair and HHH re-wrestle once again.. I was pissed when they did that.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 11:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I agree too and they can't keep doing this

If I were sitting down and talking to Vince my advice would be for him to find a strong writer and give them there head..Heck I have seen better Storylines for the day time soaps.
Go find one of them bring them in and say your the boss....Give me some stuff to Fix the problem...and let them go to it.
Old 05 Sep 2002, 11:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Both you guys are right. When I heard they made a match between Y2J and RVD for the IC title I was going nuts but when I seen that the HHH and Flair match was not the main-event I knew something was up and sure enough they had to go and change the match. If they would have just let it be Y2J/RVD the match would have been entertaining seeing as that these two already had two great matches before at King of the Ring and the match from Raw.