ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Top 5 Greatest Managers.......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Sep 2002, 10:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Cool Top 5 Greatest Managers.......

Such a hard queston for myself to answer but i think

5. James Cornett- I mean i hate this guy, but i always thought of him as a threat with that damn tennis racket (pre wwe days), I remember when his Mid-Nite express would have battles with the Rock N Roll express......

4. Referee Bill Alfonso- Do i really need to explain how this man made RVDs matches about 7 times better in ECW then they are now. Fonsie w/ Suba and Van Dam, made for one of the best new revolutionary mangers of the 90s.....He would actually get involved with extreme matches be all bloody up and take just as much of a beatin as RVD or Sabu, and the best part was he was the man. I remember when he beat the shit out of Buhla in a extreme match before

3. James J. Dillion- One of the original Horsemen i have to have respect for the man who lead the greatest most elite faction in wrestling history....I always had a great time watching Dillion order the Anderson's to destroy someone for not being worhty of a title shot. Dillion was one of the first manager to have everyone he managed hold a title at the same time......

2. Paul E. Dangerously- This man held it down with his infamous Dangerous Alliance.. this had to be the best team ever to be formed in a faction. Paul would run around with that dam giant cell phone and lock the scene down. Him and Cornetts camp had some memerail fueds between their factions. Paul E. also had everyone in the Allicance at one time holding every title in the WCW except the world title itself.

1. Bobby "the Brain" Hennan- I love this man and think he managed every great Heel preformer in the world, there was no task he wasn't up to. Before Bill Alfonso was in hardkore matches with his men. Hennan was in Steel Cage matches wrestling with Hogan.... The Family was another great faction.

Man i wish there were more managers like back in the day

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 10:54 AM   #2 (permalink)

HBKing can only hope to improveHBKing can only hope to improve

hey man, i have to agree with your list, however I believe Jimmy 'Mouth of the South' Hart is missing from that list, as he seemed to manage almost everyone at one point or another.

The other guy I always hated, yet played that perfectly was Mr. Fuji. Everyone was SUPPOSED to hate him, and he fit that role.

And lastly the other guy I always enjoyed watching as a manager, was Paul Bearer. From the days with the urn, to bringing in Kane, to managing the twisted Mankind, he always managed the darker guys, and thus added a twisted sense to wrestling.
HBKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 11:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yes the mouth of the south was a great manager also....I like him best when he was with the Hart Foundation......I remember hating Jimmy Hart cause of the Honky Tonk Man (what the hell knid of name is that?).....But he was good and he did the same job weather he was managing some like Greg Valintin or Brutus Beefcake, too Hulh Hogan

Fuji did a great job as being hated at all times, there was never even one point when i didn't want Fuji to be hit by a truck i woke up hating him.....I was so mad when he broke up the Powers of Pain and sold the WarLord to Slick Rick.....

Harley Race was also a pretty good manager

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 11:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
I Miss Gorilla

Definately

1. Bobby Heenan
2. Jim Cornette
3. Jimmy Hart
4. Paul E. Dangerously
5. Mr. Fuji
Old 05 Sep 2002, 01:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

No particular order:

1.Jim Cornette
2."Precious" Paul Ellering
3.Bobby "the brain" Heenan
4.Paul Haymen AKA Paul E. Dangerously
5.J. J. Dillion

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 02:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

1. Bobby Heenan
2. Jim Cornette
3. Paul E. Dangerously
4. Jimmy Hart
5. JJ Dilon
Old 05 Sep 2002, 02:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

1. Jimmy ''mouth of the south'' Hart

2. Pail E. Dangerously

3. Mr. Fuji

4. Lou Albano

5. Bobby Heenan

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote