ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

*spoiler*smackdown -- Wm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Jan 2003, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road
Default *spoiler*smackdown -- Wm

Hogan came out, Challenged Vince to a Match 1 on 1. Vince never said yes or no because Hogan decked him before he had the change. Looks like our hopes for Hogan vs Vince at Wrestlemania will come true , unless they be stupid and make it at No Way Out, which I doubt they would do.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 07:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I hope they keep it for WM. I just don't know how they will keep it going for that long.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Vince will probably say To Hogan "You want me...well u have to get through ??????? first (Maybe Big Show...if they are keeping Taker vs Big Show for wrestlemania)....just an idea
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2003, 07:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Oh ya. thats what will probably happen.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 08:19 PM   #5 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

Either that, or Hogan might get a better match at Mania. Maybe a rematch against The Rock, or something.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2003, 08:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

I don't think he will have a rematch with The Rock.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 09:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
I don't think he will have a rematch with The Rock.
No I don't think we will see that one.I hope Hogan/Vince will happen at Wrestlemania,it looks as though it might be one of the best Wrestlemania's of all time with Hogan,Taker,Michaels and hopefuly Austin.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2003, 03:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
it looks as though it might be one of the best Wrestlemania's of all time with Hogan,Taker,Michaels and hopefuly Austin.
Dont forget about the people's icon......The Rock
Old 24 Jan 2003, 03:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Or "THE MAN" who brought wrestling back "Stonecold Steve Austin".
Old 24 Jan 2003, 03:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
Or "THE MAN" who brought wrestling back "Stonecold Steve Austin".
I personally cant wait to se Austin return in my home town, he's one of the few guy's that really entertain me.
Old 24 Jan 2003, 08:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
sucka

If everybody stays healthy. From a pure talent standpoint, this could be one of the greatest Wrestlemanias ever. Now if they could only figure out a way to involve the Hitman...........
Old 24 Jan 2003, 08:18 AM   #12 (permalink)

jrock is on a distinguished road

Hogan vs Vince WM
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2003, 08:47 AM   #13 (permalink)

what773 is on a distinguished road

im hoping for an awesome card this year to make up for wm2000,which was horrible,last year should have been an nwo takeover,2001 wasnt too bad,but heres what i think for this year:

wwe championship
brock lesnar over kurt angle(c) w/team angle
world championship
stone cold over triple h and scott steiner(c)Note:if steiner gets the title at no way out,and austin returns to raw,that would be a good triple threat match

hulk hogan over vince mcmahon
the undertaker over big show
for ownership of raw:
bischoff draw shane o mac,match is a draw,so now two general managers of raw
street fight:
shawn michaels over chris jericho
wwe tag team championship:
william regal and lance storn(c) over goldust and booker tspecial referee:sean morley
torrie wilson over dawn marie(loser leaves smackdown)

what
what773 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Jan 2003, 08:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by what773
im hoping for an awesome card this year to make up for wm2000,which was horrible,last year should have been an nwo takeover,2001 wasnt too bad,but heres what i think for this year:

wwe championship
brock lesnar over kurt angle(c) w/team angle
world championship
stone cold over triple h and scott steiner(c)Note:if steiner gets the title at no way out,and austin returns to raw,that would be a good triple threat match

hulk hogan over vince mcmahon
the undertaker over big show
for ownership of raw:
bischoff draw shane o mac,match is a draw,so now two general managers of raw
street fight:
shawn michaels over chris jericho
wwe tag team championship:
william regal and lance storn(c) over goldust and booker tspecial referee:sean morley
torrie wilson over dawn marie(loser leaves smackdown)
That would be a great card. But your also forgeting The Rock vs Goldberg which might happen.
Old 24 Jan 2003, 09:11 AM   #15 (permalink)

what773 is on a distinguished road

goldberg is signed to all-japan,and the rock is off making movies,but i would like to see that match,but if u want proof if goldberg do to gerweck.net/legends.htm,and scroll down to japanese regulars

what
what773 is offline   Reply With Quote