ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Vince vs. Hogan

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Eater of Odd Things

The Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to beholdThe Boze is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The Boze
Default Vince vs. Hogan

It's the match 10yrs in the making, Vince McMahon vs. Hulkamania himself, Hulk Hogan!! Finally the WWF has got it right for once. I think Hogan will kill Vince. What do u guys think about it?
The Boze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

When was this match anounced?
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I hope Hogan leaves after this match.......And i get to see the end of Hulkamania in person, i might spit in Hogan face.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I agree with you Truth. I'm sick of all this Hogan bullshit. What he did for WWF/E is past. He sucks now. His prime he sucked. He is trash. I don't want to sit through any more boring ass predictable hogan matches or watching him play a fuckin air guitar. RETIRE YOUR OLD ASS!!!!!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

This better not be a Smackdown spoiler...
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Nope it's not a spoiler, it's asking about Vince vs Hogan.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
This better not be a Smackdown spoiler...
Not SD, I just think they're referring to the almost inevitable, rumored matchup at WM this year.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

It's been rumored for a year, but that match is just common sense.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Okay, i thought this is what took place on SD and i hate spoiling the show for my self.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

I like that idea of the match

OLD vs. OLD
ASSHOLE vs. BABYFACE
OWNER vs. ICON
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2003, 12:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
I GOT RAPED BY DADDY

bookerfan17 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bookerfan17

hogan isnt a bad wrestler, he came from the old school so of course he can wrestle, look at some of his matches in japan
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Hogan was a Brawler in Japan, with a few wrestling moves in his arsenal......He was never a good wrestler.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 07:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
sucka

I would love to see it, and so would just about everyone else.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 08:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
Hogan was a Brawler in Japan, with a few wrestling moves in his arsenal......He was never a good wrestler.
I'd actually have to disagree..in Japan, the japennese style forced him to actually wrestle..which Hogan does know how to do..but is encouraged not too.

Watch The Great Muta vs Hogan from Bukoken Hall in 94...Hogan uses Savante Kicks, complex takedowns , odd submissions...even an insugri kick.

I think Hogan was a good wrestler (A better WRESTER then most people say he is) but never a great one.

I am looking forward to Hogan vs Vince, it's the best possiable match for Hogan to retire with.
Max Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2003, 08:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Bush=Terrorist
I'd actually have to disagree..in Japan, the japennese style forced him to actually wrestle..which Hogan does know how to do..but is encouraged not too.

Watch The Great Muta vs Hogan from Bukoken Hall in 94...Hogan uses Savante Kicks, complex takedowns , odd submissions...even an insugri kick.

I think Hogan was a good wrestler (A better WRESTER then most people say he is) but never a great one.

I am looking forward to Hogan vs Vince, it's the best possiable match for Hogan to retire with.

Absolutely. You can go back even further and check out his stuff from the late 70's and early 80's. The guy could definitely wrestle. He didn't need to in WWF (E) He spent three quarters on every match selling, so he could make his comeback which didn't require anything except three punches, a boot and a leg drop.