ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bischoff's other Suprises....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2003, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Thumbs up Bischoff's other Suprises....

I'd say within the next few week Bischoff will bring back:

Kevin Nash- Probably to team up with Y2J
Rhyno
Bradshaw
Lita and Jazz- at least he better because that women's division is getting boring...

BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 06:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

That would be good but I dont think it would happen
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 06:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think at least Nash and Rhyno will be returning...
Old 22 Jan 2003, 06:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fury

Fury is on a distinguished road

Rhyno should return soon so its possible to him to come in the next few weeks but I think Kevin Nash will return at a ppv.
Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 06:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Most likely...
Old 22 Jan 2003, 07:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I can't wait till Bradshaw comes back. I like him a lot.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 07:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Fury
Rhyno should return soon so its possible to him to come in the next few weeks but I think Kevin Nash will return at a ppv.
I agree,we prob.won't see Nash till a PPV.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 08:01 PM   #8 (permalink)

Relik is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Relik

I really hope Nash doesnt come back.. Raws bad enough w/ HHH hogging up TV time & getting backstage privledges & we all know Kevin Nash is much worse! I also want Rhyno to go to Smackdown
Relik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 08:06 PM   #9 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

Kevin Nash is my favorite wrestler, nuff said. If he came back any time soon I'd be one happy mofo.

Hey BASTARD, why do you think he'll team with Jericho?
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 08:11 PM   #10 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Raven Effect
Kevin Nash is my favorite wrestler, nuff said. If he came back any time soon I'd be one happy mofo.

Hey BASTARD, why do you think he'll team with Jericho?
I agree about Nash.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2003, 08:10 AM   #11 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

i agree with u both, nash is my fav wrestler, but i think even if he came back, he won't make a big impact or be atrue main eventer.
and i don't think he will team up with y2j, cuZ he's probably comming back as a face, but it would be cool if it happend.
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2003, 08:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
sucka

Nash is my fav. I hope he comes back and goes after the Horsemen. That would be cool.
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

What about Kanyon?
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
sucka

Kanyon is more of a wrestler he should go to Smackdown
Old 23 Jan 2003, 01:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Lita and Jazz will be back when they're healthy. I really want to see Lita hook up with Jeff and be little heal punk kids fucking with ppl. Rhyno will be back soon and for some reason I wan't to see him feud with Benoit. I think they could have some viscious matches. Thank god bradshaw isn't around. I can't stand that gay cowboy gimmick. I still think nash will be released after his rehab. I don't really see any need for him and he's done nothing but be injured.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote