ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Out with the old and in with the new.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2003, 04:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Out with the old and in with the new.

Everyone needs to stop pissing and moaning about old factions returning. They were successful at one point, because that was what was "in" at the time. That shit is old and played out. DX is fucking dead. NOD is fucking dead. Horsemen are fucking dead. I swear to god if WWE can't think of a new fucking name for this new stable on Raw, that shit will flop and fail just like the "poisonous" nWo. If WWE has become so stale, that they can't come up with new ideas, and recycling old shit, then they deserve to fail.

All you marks are happy Hogan is returning, I say fuckin Hogan. I'm, sick of his old wrinkled ass. His matches suck and everyone is cheering for nostalgia. I don't wanna have to sit through anymore of his boring ass matches. His fucking leg drop is trash, his punches are trash, HE IS TRASH!

Undertaker needs to retire his old ass well, or come with a new gimmick. This bad ass biker shit is played out and no one gives a rat's ass about him! Bring back Deadman, and that will get boring quick too, simply because he changed from it, and no one will take it seriously.

Flair needs to take his slurred speech ass somewhere else. He can't fuckin bump, he can't promo anymore, get the fuck off of WWE TV you old ass bitch.

This is my opinion, and you can flame me if you want.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 04:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I agree with the faction thing completely. Tired of listening to that shit.

Hogan should come back but he should have more respect for himself than to get in the ring again. Time to move on from being a wrestler only. Maybe 2 matches a year tops.

Taker is tired, but just like Hogan, he gets his run for everything he's done. Plus he stayed through all the shit.

God I could never stand to listen to Flair, but he is still good for blading and taking a beat down every once in a while. He looks about as bad as Al when he gets in his gear though.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 04:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

True XXX True, Time for the NEW BLOOD to take over WWE. Dump Taker, Hogan, Flair, and Shawn Michaels out and let Brock, Batista, Kane, & HHH main event for once
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 04:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by
True XXX True, Time for the NEW BLOOD to take over WWE. Dump Taker, Hogan, Flair, and Shawn Michaels out and let Brock, Batista, Kane, & HHH main event for once
LOL "let HHH main event for once". Thats a good one.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by
I agree with everyone except for HHH. All he has done since returning from his quad tear is Main Event.

That's another thing that pisses me off. Raw revolves around HHH and no one else is getting pushed, except for the Has Been Kid and Scott "I get winded after 5 minutes" Steiner. I don't like RVD, but he would be better than seein HHH carry the title all the time. Booker T needs a push. Kane needs a push. Get those 2 outta the fuckin tag division.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 04:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
LOL "let HHH main event for once". Thats a good one.
Ya beat me to it lol.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 04:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

Whoops! Typo Damn Fingers

I meant to say "Booker T"
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 04:38 PM   #8 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Really if you did that the real fans would loose interest. You need to connect the new to the old if you want it to survive. Plus if the company was completely on the backs of people like Brock and Batista it would go bankrupt in a day. They don't have very much talent other then looking intimidating. The future is in the hands of the other people on the Roster. Benoit, Gurrero, RVD and Booker T. I don't have much faith in those who came directly out of OVW. They need some better trainers. John Cena should be thankful that he can rap, because if he couldn't his career would've been DOA.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 04:42 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick
Really if you did that the real fans would loose interest. You need to connect the new to the old if you want it to survive. Plus if the company was completely on the backs of people like Brock and Batista it would go bankrupt in a day. They don't have very much talent other then looking intimidating. The future is in the hands of the other people on the Roster. Benoit, Gurrero, RVD and Booker T. I don't have much faith in those who came directly out of OVW. They need some better trainers. John Cena should be thankful that he can rap, because if he couldn't his career would've been DOA.
I agree with every single thing you said there.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 05:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Triple H should go back to mid-card or Tag-team status...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 05:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Why are ya talking about Kane needing a push ? Damn , he's same age like Taker , so if you want the old guys out , you also have to get rid of Kane !
Old 22 Jan 2003, 05:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick
Brock is Extremely talented
Old 22 Jan 2003, 06:09 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I'd say Hogan, Flair and Undertaker needs to retire at least by the end of 2003...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 07:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

J-Sick had a great point.....Tradition...And how to mold it into the present as well as the future....Fans complain about HHH holding the belt forever.....Seemingly never losing....They want things to go back to the way they used to.....Which is exactly why HHH is champion....Look at Ric Flair....In the NWA he was World Heavyweight champion for ages.....The most hated man alive....A heel who always won by deciet and treachery....A heel who always had the top faces right behind him....A heel who never seemingly lost the championship....This is a great case of the old being mixed with the new....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 07:23 PM   #15 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

There's nothing wrong with HHH if you ask me. He's still the top heel in the business, and he still makes a great champion.

If Hogan can still get the fans going crazy, then more power to him. Hogan = ratings. For some reason, the majority of WWE fans still love him. His matches may kinda suck, and he may not be the most talented star in the company, but he's gettin' it done.

Shawn Michaels, another old guy, but still a fan favorite. I'm personally an HBK fan, and would like to see him stay as long as possible.

The Undertaker - I'm starting to think I'm the only guy alive who doesn't care if he's not "The Deadman". Taker still rocks in my book.

I honestly don't have many good things to say about Flair.

As for bringing back old stables, yeah, that sucks. The Horsemen havn't been around for about 3-4 years, so I guess that's the only thing they can think to revive. One of these days I won't be surprised if we see "The Union" again. I don't see why a stable doesn't have to be just a group of wrestlers who are assosiated with each other...but to stay marketable, they gotta have the damn logo, entrance music, t-shirt, and some kind of hand gesture that they all do to show "who they be reppin'"
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote