ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Some facts about wrestling and wrestlers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 2003, 03:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default Some facts about wrestling and wrestlers

(Since sucka gave me the idea that I could get a forum on itresting facts and story's I choose to tell you all more of this stuff and maybe I will)

Haku made his pro wrestling debut before Molly Holly, Essa Rios, Jeff Hardy and Stephanie McMahon where born. Rhyno and Trish Stratus were aged 1 at the time!

Terri Runnels has an allergy to Horses!

Steve Blackman contracted a case of malaria (while in Africa) so bad, that he had to quit Pro Wrestling for a while!

Francine was the first graduate of ECW's School of Hardcore!

Kevin Nash performed as the "Super Shredder" in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2!

Kevin Nash played University basketball, but was kicked off the team for numerous altercations with the coach!

Kevin Nash introduced Shawn Michaels to his wife, the former Nitro Girl Whisper (Rebecca Curci)!

Al Green was Kevin Nash's first tag team partner in WCW!

Sable debuted at WMXII as Hunter Hearst Helmsley's valet!

HHH was scheduled to lose to the returning Ultimate Warrior in 10 minutes at WMXII. However, the Warrior insisted the match be a squash and threatened not to appear if McMahon said otherwise. McMahon, believing Helmsley had a bright future ahead of him, didn't relent until Hunter said he didn't mind doing the squash. The match lasted 1:38!

HHH was trained by Killer Kowalski!

Kurt Angles Wife is a Former Stripper!

Kurt Angle had his first WWF match in mid 1998 against Christian at a WWF house show. This was four days after he began training at the WWF training facility!

Molly Holly's first televised WWF match was a Women's Title match against Jackie on a 1998 episode of Sunday Night Heat. She wrestled under the name Starla Saxton.

Molly Holly was trained to be a wrestler by Dean Malenko in spring 1997.

Chris Benoit received a WWF try out in 1994 but didn't impress management enough to be signed.

Raven is Jewish!

Raven was an announcer and manager of The Quebecers in the WWF in 1993/94. Going by the name Johnny Polo!

Raven was trained by Jake "The Snake" Roberts!

One of Ravens legs are shorter then the other, the reason for this is he was injured in a wrestling match and the leg is shorter because of surgery. He wares a special pare of shoes for this reason if you look closely you can tell one of the shoes sole is taller than the other!

Raven goes to all the concerts that he gets his shirts from, some of his favorite bands are Foo Fighters and Pearl Jam!

Raven (going under his real name, Scott Levy) managed Wrath (Brian Clarke, one half of WCW Tag Team "KroniK") when he wrestled for the WWF under the name Adam Bomb!

Tatanka quit the WWF to start a family with his wife Michelle!

Lita got the tattoo on her left arm in Amsterdam, Holland in 1995!

Lita has the word 'PUNK' tattooed on the inside of her lower lip!

Big Show was treated for the disease acromegaly (gigantism) in 1993 at the age of 21. It was after the treatment that Big Show began to gain weight. Before he was 7'0" and 320 pounds with a 36-inch waist. After treatment his waist was 55 inches and his weight reached 550 pounds in early 1999!

Although they are not brothers, Edge and Christian have been friends since childhood and both went to the same high school and wrestling school.

The longest title reign in WWF history belongs to the Fabulous Moolah, whose reign as the first Women's Champion lasted from September 18, 1956 to July 23, 1984 (27 years, 10 months, 5 days).

Bret Hart won the last non-televised King Of The Ring in September 1991. He pinned I.R.S in the final round and is the only man ever to win consecutive King Of The Ring crowns.

Paul Heyman is the same age as Shawn Michaels and three years younger than Raven and Jerry Lynn.

The Goodfather used to run strip clubs in Las Vegas before getting involved in wrestling. It was his real life friend Mark Callaway (The Undertaker) who got him the job in the WWF.

Test got into wrestling in January 1997 after meeting Bret 'Hitman' Hart at Planet Hollywood in Toronto. Bret gave him details on who to get in touch with to begin training.

Glenn Jacobs (Kane) was Born in Madrid, Spain but moved to the USA at the age of 3.

K-Kwik taught some of MC Hammer's dance troop their moves.

Before joining the WWF in 1993 Hardcore Holly worked as a full time Welder.
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 03:36 PM   #2 (permalink)
sucka

Since I gave you the idea, if it does happen I should be Co-Mod
Old 22 Jan 2003, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

sure, but thats if it happens
Old 22 Jan 2003, 03:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
sucka

Right. I appreciate accurate wrestling knowledge, you definitely have that, and I know I do too.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Thanks for the info. I like reading things like that.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

sure.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 06:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

someone! likes! exclamation points!
Old 22 Jan 2003, 06:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Yeah , thanx for the infos , even if I knew any of these before !
Old 22 Jan 2003, 06:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

lol, your welcome
Old 22 Jan 2003, 06:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I bet you ripped this off of PWF's newsboard page also, just like you did Y2J's disses on people.

Stop takin claim to shit that isn't yours.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:20 PM   #11 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

Quote:
Raven was trained by Jake "The Snake" Roberts!
That would explain the finisher.

Thanks for the facts. Good stuff.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Chris Benoit during them try outs was managed by Ted Dibiase.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 09:48 PM   #13 (permalink)

Relik is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Relik

lol.. I liked it. Some shit was very interesting.
Paul Heyman is the same age as Shawn Michaels!!! holy shit
Relik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 10:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

It is mine. xXx just because I am really smart and don't post like I am doesn't meen I can't write. I did write all these things. I never went to PW site. The first time I went to PWF's site was tonight when you said I got it off PW and linked it. I found these forums from a friend. So I DID THEM ALL! Check at wrestling exposed. YOu will see all my things under info!!!!!!! THEY ARE ALL MINE!!!!!!!!!!
Old 22 Jan 2003, 10:08 PM   #15 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

Really, you can cuss at me and junk like that, but thats Inuslting when you tell other people that MY WORK is not mine. IT IS MINE!!!!!!