ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jeff Hardy a heel?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road
Default Jeff Hardy a heel?

After last nights match on Raw it appears that they are attempting to make Jeff Hardy a heel. Very rarely do we see Jeff Hardy getting pissed off like last night. If the WWE isn't trying to make him a heel (which is a huge mistake Jeff will always be a face) it almost seemed like the whole altercation last night wasn't scripted.
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

How is he a face? No one likes him.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Make him a heel. Make him a bad guy. Most of all, make him leave. What a fag.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

NO FREAKS ALLOWED
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Did anyone see him try to run the railing Monday? He was almost walking the thing.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

ya I notcied that too. I guess he didn't want to screw it up like he's been doing the past couple weeks.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:36 PM   #7 (permalink)

FMWHayabusa is on a distinguished road

I'm afraid the abuse is getting to him. He could make a good heel. I don't quite like the whole reckless abandon style he has, but I think he should at least be given the benifit of the doubt. I'm not a Jeff Hardy fan by any means, but if he can make this heel thing work, all the power to him.
FMWHayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by FMWHayabusa
I'm afraid the abuse is getting to him. He could make a good heel. I don't quite like the whole reckless abandon style he has, but I think he should at least be given the benifit of the doubt. I'm not a Jeff Hardy fan by any means, but if he can make this heel thing work, all the power to him.
I think he's wore down from, the bumps aswell....And Hayabusa, I'm a Hyabusa mark aswell....I posted his bio in the Indy forum, You might one to check it out.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:43 PM   #9 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

I persoannly think everyone is too hard on Jeff Hardy. He looks gay as hell, who cares. He's not a bad performer, but he has been on a bit of a sloppy spree.

Anyways, I can see the crowd totally getting on Jeff's back if he's a heel. Much like X-Pac.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
I think he's wore down from, the bumps aswell....And Hayabusa, I'm a Hyabusa mark aswell....I posted his bio in the Indy forum, You might one to check it out.
What about a Ginshei Shinzaki 's bio truth?
He is a marvel for sure and a former hayabusa s partner if i m correct
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
What about a Ginshei Shinzaki 's bio truth?
He is a marvel for sure and a former hayabusa s partner if i m correct
Yes he was Hayabusa's partner, I'll see what i can do.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Jeff just does'nt have the passion anymore,it's easy to see.I never cared much for him anyway so I would'nt be sorry if he just left,I could care less what they do with him. I've just never been a Hardy fan.Don't like Matt either.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:40 PM   #13 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

i'm sorry, but you guys really need to understand the real definition of gay, and the difference between "gay" and "unique" okay, definition of gay are people like The Rock, definition of unique is Jeff Hardy.

The reason that he is not so good in the ring anymore, is because WWE isn't giving him a push that he needs, hell they aint giving him anything, and its sad, coz they dont think they are losing something, but they are

so maybe a heel turn would be good.

oh, and by the way, the thing about nobody liking him?

COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLSHIT!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

As far as Jeff getting a push, no one that dances like a fag is going to get a push (thinks to Shawn Michaels)......well...nevermind, go about your business....but I don't like Jeff.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 10:05 PM   #15 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

But he was dancing just for you.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote