ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who will WWE fire next ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez
Default Who will WWE fire next ?

I mean , they fire all the great guys ! Hall , X-Pac , Raven , Sanders , Saturn ! Who'll be next ? Edge ? Jeff Hardy ? Chris Benoit ?
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
HANNIBAL

Scotty Too hotty
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Re: Who will WWE fire next ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Tamara Sanchez
Jeff Hardy ?

One can only dream.

And no, the WWE won't be firing Benoit, Edge, or any other high-profile Smackdown talent.

The guys on Heat are usually on the bottom of the food chain. Bye-bye, Johnny Stamboli.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Ok X-pac was one of the worst wrestlers.

And I wish they would fire Jeff Hardy.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

bull buchanan or b2 or whatever the fuck his jobber gimmick is. He's on the fucking chopping block for sure.

I wouldn't be suprised to see Nash fired either. He's been collecting paychecks on one match for a year now.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

ya Nash is pretty useless. He never wrestles even when he was able to. During his matches he justs picks someone up and throws them.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:26 PM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future
Default Re: Who will WWE fire next ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Tamara Sanchez
I mean , they fire all the great guys ! Hall , X-Pac , Raven , Sanders , Saturn ! Who'll be next ? Edge ? Jeff Hardy ? Chris Benoit ?
There not gonna fire Edge,Jeff,Benoit ot Nash they still make money for the company.I say fire Albert(A Train) God knows he's never gonna be over.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

they sure aint gonna fire Jeff, sorry suckers!
and they wont fire Edge, Benoit

but maybe the rest, coz they suck!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: Re: Who will WWE fire next ?

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
There not gonna fire Edge,Jeff,Benoit ot Nash they still make money for the company.I say fire Albert(A Train) God knows he's never gonna be over.
I agree with Alber, he really deserves a pink slip
Old 22 Jan 2003, 03:44 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Whole F'N Kid Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

get rid of albert and big slow
The Bleak
Whitewolf
Dade
 Whole F'N Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 03:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

I think guys on Heat & Metal will be going, though they need some guys to wrestle on those shows.
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 03:56 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Will the wwe please fire the male hollys. crash is fucking shit, hardcore is fucking shit. Anybody noticing a pattern?

The wwe have made my week so far by firing raven and credible so why not make it a better one for me by firing these losers

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 04:41 AM   #13 (permalink)
I GOT RAPED BY DADDY

bookerfan17 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bookerfan17

maybe its an angle, i heard they might do something where the wrestlers stike or something, or maybe they realized they have a LOT of dead weight on the roster, please fire albert, b2, stamboli, steiner
Old 22 Jan 2003, 04:44 AM   #14 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

Crash Holly, maybe Pulumbo.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Jan 2003, 08:15 AM   #15 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Raven Effect
Crash Holly, maybe Pulumbo.
Chuck Palumbo? give the guy a chance, he hasnt been there long, and he just got free from his tag team career and now he tasting singlesdom, he is a great wrestler, I think he has skill.

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Twisted Angel is offline   Reply With Quote