ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Stone Cold Walk out a Sham?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Stone Cold Walk out a Sham?

Could this whole thing be a Sham? I mean here me out. Stone Cold......the hardest working man in the business need a vaction. At the time of departure.......biggest face in the company. They tried over and over to make him a heel and it didnt work. Especially during the whole WCW invasion. So Vince gives him a long vacation.......as long as he agrees to the walk out story. Steve takes it cause he didnt really want to job to a newbie in Brock and he wasnt totally happy anyway.

Now the time has come to bring him back. The fans will be mad at him for leaving therefore making it more likely for him to be a heel. WWE needs a dominate heel. HHH has become stale and Angle is on Smackdown. After seeing Raw last night there is a slight belief in my body that this is a sham. I mean come on......Bitchoff stops the RAW presses to get StoneColds Story? He Invites SCSA back? This sounds all a little to pre planned to me.....like it was thought up of 10 months ago~~

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I can honestly say I'm pretty sure Austin is coming back because he's tired of sitting on his drunk ass every day.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
HANNIBAL

I don't know if it was, but if it is then they done a pretty good job and making us believe it.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The WWE should bring back Austin as a face!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
The WWE should bring back Austin as a face!!!
Yea and if this walkout thing is true your gonna tell me you still respect him? Your gonna root for him? True or not.....thats what were being fed. Its time for a SCSA heel turn. If he comes back. And the Rock as well but I dont want him back........he needs to stay in the movies.....he can act....he cant wrestle. I mean look at the Rocks sig in his THE ELBOW pic......take a real good look at that. It sucks!!! I feel sorry for every wrestler whos had to sit through that joke of a move!!! And same goes with the Worm!!!

Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:08 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Yea and if this walkout thing is true your gonna tell me you still respect him? Your gonna root for him? True or not.....thats what were being fed. Its time for a SCSA heel turn. If he comes back. And the Rock as well but I dont want him back........he needs to stay in the movies.....he can act....he cant wrestle. I mean look at the Rocks sig in his THE ELBOW pic......take a real good look at that. It sucks!!! I feel sorry for every wrestler whos had to sit through that joke of a move!!! And smae goes with the Worm!!!

Wow Shane. You just went through a whole BOSTON quote without once making a "starving comedian" wise crack. I'm impressed.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark Madden
Wow Shane. You just went through a whole BOSTON quote without once making a "starving comedian" wise crack. I'm impressed.
LOL Im here to talk about wrestling......Ill save that for Off Topic and Warzone!!!

Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

A heel? What have you been smoking? At Raw X, the fans were chanting his name. Last night when Bisch said Austin wasn't there, they booed, because they wanted him to be there. The fans want SCSA to return, and if he does, they aren't going to boo him.

By the way, I doubt if this whole thing was planned. Austin walks out, and Debra supposedly demands he go back to work so he beats her up? I bet they also shammed his court hearings as well, and his verdicts. WWE makes things happen, and now is the time for them to make the inevitable Austin return happen.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I really don't think it was a sham. They wouldn't do that. Giving him almost a year vaction? Thats nothing like wwe. And he won't be a heel. The fans love him....and always will.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

The beating up Debra thing is a whole other story. I personally dont respect him for that. But I also have a friend in Texas who his wife pushed him.....he pushed her back and she fell and hit her back against the desk. He know has 80 hours of community service. Only gets his daughter every other weekend and its supervised and got fined like $1000 so I know how Texas is. As a person for that hitting Debra thing I dont like him. As a wrestler....hes great....carried the business but for everything hes done for Vince and WWE, WWE has givin him alot back. If a coworker walked out of work on any job Ive been at.....they wouldnt let him back!!! But we all know that WWE doesnt hold great hiring and firing ethics.

Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't know if it's a work or not. I thought it was for real, but if it's not then they fucking pulled one over on everybody. I guess time heals all wounds, and JR said he'd just talked to him so who knows anymore. Anyways, is confidential new this week, or is there anything official posted somewhere???

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I don't think the WWE would think of something that good,but I guess anythings posb.The fans are not gonna take anything but Austin being face,they love him to much.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man
Yea and if this walkout thing is true your gonna tell me you still respect him? Your gonna root for him? True or not.....thats what were being fed. Its time for a SCSA heel turn. If he comes back. And the Rock as well but I dont want him back........he needs to stay in the movies.....he can act....he cant wrestle. I mean look at the Rocks sig in his THE ELBOW pic......take a real good look at that. It sucks!!! I feel sorry for every wrestler whos had to sit through that joke of a move!!! And same goes with the Worm!!!
Correction: The Rock Can't Act or Wrestle.

The thing about Austin is he is never really a face or a heel, hes always been nuetral, and the fans like him but he isnt a True Heel in the sense