ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The "Sad Ass"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2003, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default The "Sad Ass"

Does anybody even give a damn about the "Sad Ass" i mean the "Bad Ass" any more?

He returned as the boaring ol' bad ass just as i predicted, he's not turning heel any time soon, he's not switching gimmick's. It was so obvious that he was gonna be in the Rumble and the worst part of his return was the crowd reaction...cause there was none and him giving Brock props at the end was one of the gayest things i have ever seen.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 03:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

he's old. It's his last little run. He'll be gone soon.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 03:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I still like him.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 04:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I've watched him since he came into the company, which was a long time ago. I was never a huge fan of him, but I think guys who stick with that long deserve senority. He'll probably have to retire anyways, if his shoulder keeps giving him problems though.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 04:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

I'm still a fan. So what if he's still The Bad Ass, does it really matter what he looks and talks like?
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 04:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
I still like him.
Me too...

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The Undertaker needs to either bring back "The Deadman" or retire because the biker gimmick sucks!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Taker will always,always be #1 to me,If he wants to wrestle till he's 130 I'll still be watching.....Long live The Deadman!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
Taker will always,always be #1 to me,If he wants to wrestle till he's 130 I'll still be watching.....Long live The Deadman!
Amen. I'll always be a fan and unlike Ric Flair, I think he'll know when to hang 'em up.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:00 PM   #10 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
.....Long live The Deadman!
What a contradiction.

Anyways, Just be glad that the man who's career you've been following over the past decade+ is still in there and doing a bang up job, if you ask me.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Deadman you have 1 to many banners, i know they're all cool...But please remove one.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by Raven Effect
What a contradiction.

Anyways, Just be glad that the man who's career you've been following over the past decade+ is still in there and doing a bang up job, if you ask me.
What on earth do you meen by that? I was saying I could care less if he is the old Deadman,or the Bad Ass,Taker will always be tops in my book.I'll watch him no matter what he does.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 08:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I forgot to mention that i respect the Undertaker.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 07:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
sucka

Taker can still go in the ring. I don't think that is a question. Crowd reaction aside (there was none) he looked to be in tremendous shape when he returned Sunday night. The biker gimmick is beyond boring though.