ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Return Of....(Insert Superstar Here)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
sucka

Default The Return Of....(Insert Superstar Here)

How many times are gonna be forced to sit through another "return of a superstar" angle? This will be the SECOND time in 2 years we will see the "Return of Stone Cold". And The Rock. This will be like the 5th time he has "Returned". Who gives a crap? Wouldn't you rather be surprised, and have them just run in on TV or a PPV? Wouldn't that have alot more juice? This is ridiculous. Whether you read spoilers or not, wasn't it great to have Rey Jr, just show up last week on smackdown? Austin is returning. Big deal. We've all seen it before.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I would rather see the return of Kevin Nash or Rhyno!!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 01:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It's big hype and big money for wwe. They can sell a lot more tickets and ppv's this way. They aren't going to just have a suprise return ever. Rey is one thing, but he's not the cash cow rock or SC are.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 01:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
It's big hype and big money for wwe. They can sell a lot more tickets and ppv's this way. They aren't going to just have a suprise return ever. Rey is one thing, but he's not the cash cow rock or SC are.
I understand the point about Rey. I know hes not a money maker. I'm speaking purely from an emotional point of view. The moniker of 'anything can happen' does not fit this company anymore. Everything is calculated.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 01:12 PM   #5 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

I know what you mean. It's more exciting when superstars just show up out of no where, rather than have hype around the whole thing. Thing is though, like XDS said, hype = money.

There's gonna be alot of orders for the next pay per view, just to see Steve Austin make his come back.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 01:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
I understand the point about Rey. I know hes not a money maker. I'm speaking purely from an emotional point of view. The moniker of 'anything can happen' does not fit this company anymore. Everything is calculated.
'cept the return of hbk. The arrival of Bish. The return of Steph. No one expected the rock to return early after sc left. Sometimes anything still happens.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Jan 2003, 01:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
'cept the return of hbk. The arrival of Bish. The return of Steph. No one expected the rock to return early after sc left. Sometimes anything still happens.
Ric Flair showing up was also a surprise.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

See , thats what I love about NWATNA ! The returns in there are SURPRISING !
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by Tamara Sanchez
for the 3 ppl watching...

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Tamara Sanchez

Paul Bearer? Meh. Roddy Piper plugging his book? Feh. Legion of Doom, or O.L.D.? Blah.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:08 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I wanna see where this Sean O Haire thing is going.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
I have to agree with you.
There not gonna have a run in on tv,noway are we gonna get that for free,Vince knows he can make much more money for the PPV's,but I still wish they would do something big on Raw and SD! from time to time.I get tired of paying money to see a 5 min return.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:30 PM   #13 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

They should really hype the return of a WWE superstar a week or so before and have it turn out to be Repoman or Doink the Clown.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick
They should really hype the return of a WWE superstar a week or so before and have it turn out to be Repoman or Doink the Clown.

LMFAO. Repo Man was GOD.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
sucka

Repo Man was no Brutus The Barber