ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Four Horsemen
View Poll Results: Will the 4 Horsemen return at Wrestlemania???
Agree 5 55.56%
Disagree 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2003, 04:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.
confused The Four Horsemen

The recent RAW ended with Batista, Ric Flair, Orton and HHH beating up Steiner pretty bad.
Here's my idea for the story - although i dont agree:
Steiner is injured and will come back after Wrestlemania, actually prepared. Will win the intercontinental title @ backlash when the Heavyweight championship is divided again.
Wrestlemania will see the inclusion of the new stable, the 4 Horsemen.

My thoughts:
Fire Steiner.
I'd like to know yours.

THE CHAD
Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:14 AM   #2 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

Intercontinetal title? They brought it back?
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

That is the dumbest thing I have heard. First off there isn't a IC title any more, and second they wouldn't give it to Steiner if there was one.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
sucka

There is no IC belt, and with any luck there won't be any 4 Horseman reformation. Didn't they learn anything with the horrible nWo failure? Enough wiht recycling old stroylines, while people like Benoit,Edge,Jericho, and Booker T, are stuck in the middle of the card.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Married to a Wiccan

Taker&Flair fan is on a distinguished road

I hope not. The Horsemen are the only group that Vince and his writers haven't fucked up, so I hope he just lets it be

Hell is other People - Sartre

Taker&Flair fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 10:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by Taker&Flair fan
I hope not. The Horsemen are the only group that Vince and his writers haven't fucked up, so I hope he just lets it be
Exactly my point. The memory of the nWo will forever be tarnished by its failure in WWE. The 4 Horsemen are classic. Leave it alone Vince. He feels he has to ruin everything he didn't create (nWo, WCW, ECW)
Old 21 Jan 2003, 10:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

ya'll got baited by lennon.

yhe si my opininininiym

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 10:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

dammit, is that him again??
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:37 PM   #9 (permalink)

benoitrulez is on a distinguished road

i think this will fuk up wwe big time.luk wat he tried to bring bak.he tried dx in 2000, that was a pile of monkey crap,then nwo that was shit and now horsemen.gimme a break.vinnie will ruin it if hes not careful
benoitrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 02:43 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Disagree ,The 4 Horsemen will return next week on Raw...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 03:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

The stable was formed last night on Raw, next week they should have a name and hopefully it wont be the 4 horsemen.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
HANNIBAL

RAW: Old crap, Smackdown!: New Idea...

Yep, that's how it is right now in WWE. Even if I LIKE the idea of the Four Horsemen comming back, especialy with the blend of talent in the group, I can't help myself thinking that RAW is going the "old" way and Smackdown! the "new" way. Yes, a heel faction always work, but why not do a new faction. Smackdown did it with team Angle and quite frankly, it's an AMAZING faction. Four Horsemen, ok Been there, done that.

Even with the comeback of Austin. I mean, Stone cold is an AMAZING character, but he looks like he's gonna come back for what!? To feud with Vince McMahon... Hummm, have I already seen that before?

Smackdown lifted Big Show in a "ok" performer, they're banking on a "new" star (Lesnar), they formed a new faction on talent (team Angle), they prise wrestling instead of gimmick. Even they're big sloppy heels can wrestle (A-Train did a very good job in the Rumble). I think that's the way.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 02:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

the heavyweight title combination is the stupidest thing ever. bring back the old titles. vince would give it to steiner - as a last chance for him
he'll have time 2 build up, train and not puff lyk a dog. then give him some house shows and opening matches in raw. then, give him the ic title. he didn't deserve a shot @ the heavyweight title. european or i/c is good enough for him.
Old 22 Jan 2003, 05:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
I GOT RAPED BY DADDY

bookerfan17 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bookerfan17

i long for the days when the wwe was the wwf and had original ideas and didnt recycle bullshit. i almost wish they wouldnt have fired russo again, key word almost