ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

y2j hit

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:02 AM   #1 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default y2j hit

was y2js hit real or not cuz when they were helping stacy i heard someone saying its not a joke but they may of been saying its just a joke either way stacy looked very convincing but it would be a shame if it wasnt planned
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:17 AM   #2 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I'm pretty sure it was an angle. They do the fake serious injury angle from time to time. I wouldn't doubt the Raw writers would stoop to using that old angle again. Plus if it was for real, Jericho would not have been trying to draw heat during it.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

well if it was fake all three people sold it extremely well
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yeah they did a good job with it..
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:35 AM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

They did sell it well....But some WWE "want to be fans" will cry like bitches about that aswell
Old 21 Jan 2003, 06:17 AM   #6 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

Because so many people are asking if the injury was planned or not, I really have to give it up to those three Superstars for selling that situation so well.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:46 AM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

They sold it great. If it was a real chair shot of that magnitude, she would have at least had a bump on her head.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 09:21 AM   #8 (permalink)

jrock is on a distinguished road

I agree, excellent sell on that chair shot. J-$ick has a point about Jericho, he wouldn't bring heat from the crowd if that was not planned.
jrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 10:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

They made it look really real.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 11:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Well HBK tried to get heat after the screw job and that wasn't planned so it's not impossible that jericho was trying to cover a little.

It was a total work of course. I guess they're trying to start a fued with Y2J and test and needed something to get it over. Maybe end up in some tag team stuff with HBK or something. I'd personally like to see a y2j/hbk team against that big dickless testicle, but who knows. They've been working test for years now and he's finally getting some pops so naturally they're gonna job jericho or kane to him.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:22 PM   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road

then again, it COULD be real... you never know
Old 21 Jan 2003, 12:51 PM   #12 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

I've always admired Test. I'd love to see him pushed even further. It's cool that the fans are finally getting to like him.

It would be better though if he could get over with the fans without the use of Kiebler or a funny gimmick.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 01:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Of course I was an angle Y2J hit the ring pole with the chair and Stacy was about a foot in front of it...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

besides, didnt anyone else see her hands in front of her face and the chair.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I believe it was a work...As mentioned....She was a foot away from the post....Which the chair hit.....My only problem....The sell....This has "Chyna" all over it....And it pisses me off.....After what happened to Owen (R.I.P.).....Any fake injury angles in the ring are very tasteless.....IMO....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote