ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Dammit Vince
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jan 2003, 07:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road
Default Dammit Vince

Dammit to Vince McMahon a thousand times. His dumbass releases both raven and Justin Credible, without a oubt on of the greatest phycologist of wrestling in Raven, and a great up and comer in Justin Credible. What is his dumbass thinking?
Old 20 Jan 2003, 07:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

young up and comer?? justin credible?? sorry buddy but that guy sucks balls.

they shouldn't have fired raven though.

Old 20 Jan 2003, 07:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

1.) He's not a dumbass, he's a genius.

2.) There's already two other threads on this page about the same fucking topic.

3.) The WWE didn't have anything for Raven and Justin Competant.

4.) They probably wanted to be let go.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 07:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
HANNIBAL

Good call WWE. These guys suck anyways. Both had their prime but I think their characters are all over. I mean Justin was great in the ECW and Raven was pretty good as well there. I think that the fans just got tired of their characters. It was meant to be. Bring back the Sandman from ECW. He was crazy and people loved him. But again, he might end up just like these 2 guys.

Old 20 Jan 2003, 08:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by SEAMOS
Good call WWE. These guys suck anyways. Both had their prime but I think their characters are all over. I mean Justin was great in the ECW and Raven was pretty good as well there. I think that the fans just got tired of their characters. It was meant to be. Bring back the Sandman from ECW. He was crazy and people loved him. But again, he might end up just like these 2 guys.

Sandman is too insane and too hardcore for the WWE. He's indys 4-life. He just ain't meant for the national stage.

Do the words "Hardcore Hak" ring a bell?
Closed Thread