ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Will Austin Return Tonight 1/20/2003???
View Poll Results: Will Stone Cold Return on Raw Tonight?
Hell Yeah!!! 2 22.22%
Hell No!!! 6 66.67%
Fuck Austin!!!!!!! 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jan 2003, 06:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Question Will Austin Return Tonight 1/20/2003???

I say yes if Bischoff wants to keep his job he better do somrthing right know and bring back Stone Cold Steve Austin!!!

BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 06:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
I own Fury

Get The Tables is on a distinguished road

I completely agree with that.
if austind doesnt return, bischoff shouldnt be either
Get The Tables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 06:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I kinda got a Goldberg feeling tonight.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 07:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I want to say Goldberg or Austin.....But I have been let down to many times....Perhaps due to my smarkness.....More likely HBK/Jericho in some sort of gimmick match at No Way Out....I heard that Bischoff's contract is ACTUALLY open-ended....And if Vince wanted....Could release Eric....I don't know if there is any truth to that....But itwould have a sense of irony to it.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 07:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I look for it to be a typical RAW witht hem building up someones gonna be here tonight and in the end, TAker shows up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 07:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
HANNIBAL

Goldberg or Austin.I would like it to be austin but both would be good though.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 07:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

I think Austin should b back...even tho I got REALLY annoyed with him when he was there....but yeah....he might as well come back

-=-WhiteWolf-=-
Old 20 Jan 2003, 07:29 PM   #8 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

I don't think anyone's coming back tonight.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 07:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Me neither
Old 20 Jan 2003, 07:36 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't think he will be here tonight.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 07:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

You're right about Bishof contract slash.

If Austin returns tonight, the only way it could piss me off is if he starts the WHAT?! shit again.

either way, odds are the WWE will let us down again.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 07:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

What his big surprise be somekind of backstage bullshit that Triple H came up with....
Old 20 Jan 2003, 08:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Could you really believe Bischoff would bring back a guy he never pushed in WCW?
No i don t think so...
As for HHH, he is surely crying about a possible Austin s return and losing his so coveted title to the rattlesnake but HE WILL !
Old 21 Jan 2003, 02:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I knew HHH would overshadow any announcement with his bullshit and what pisses me off is Flair couldn't even get on the mic and introduce them as The New 4 Horsemen because then Raw would actullay get a decent rating!!!