ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE Superstars that did not make The Royal Rumble cut...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jan 2003, 03:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Thumbs down WWE Superstars that did not make The Royal Rumble cut...

RAW:

Rico
The Hurricane
Raven
Johnny "The Bull"
Steven Richards
Spike Dudley
Devon
Bubba Ray
D-Lo
William Regal
Lance Storm
Rhyno-since he has been cleared to wrestle
Ric Flair

SMACKDOWN:
Jamie Knoble'
Nunzio
Funaki
Chuck Palumbo
Mark Henry

It was bascially a Smackdown Dominated rumble because A Smackdown wrestler won and there were more Smackdown superstars that made an impact than Raw wrestlers....

BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 03:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

Kidman, Crash
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 03:46 PM   #3 (permalink)

Wouldve been good if they had Kidman in and Flair/Hurricane
Old 20 Jan 2003, 03:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenc97
Kidman, Crash
Oh, yeah I forgot about those 2...
Old 20 Jan 2003, 04:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Poor, poor D-Lo...
Old 20 Jan 2003, 04:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well Bubba and Devon already had a match at the Rumble.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 04:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

Yeah True, I wanted Raven to beat Jeff Hardy last week on RAW, Jeff Hardy Sucks! Hes boring! Raven is better, Quote the raven nevermore...
Old 20 Jan 2003, 04:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenc97
Yeah True, I wanted Raven to beat Jeff Hardy last week on RAW, Jeff Hardy Sucks! Hes boring! Raven is better, Quote the raven nevermore...
Raven got kind of fat...
Old 20 Jan 2003, 04:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
HANNIBAL

Would not matter now Raven just got released from his contract.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 04:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

What!? Raven was realised?

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 05:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
HANNIBAL

WWE parts ways with Raven, Justin Credible
World Wrestling Entertainment Inc., has released Raven and Justin Credible from their contracts. WWE wishes both men good luck in their future endeavours.

from WWE.com

Old 20 Jan 2003, 05:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Raven sucked in both WWE and wCw the only place Raven fit in was in the ECW Raven is the type of wrestler that makes a bigger impact in Indy Feds....
Old 20 Jan 2003, 05:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I was really suprised about no Hurricane...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 05:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

I was surprised not one Dudley was in The Royal Rumble actually no Dudleys or Hollys!!!!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 05:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON BASTARD
I was surprised not one Dudley was in The Royal Rumble actually no Dudleys or Hollys!!!!
Like I said before. Dudley's already had a match!