ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Where does this leave OVW?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jan 2003, 01:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road
Default Where does this leave OVW?

Damajah has walked outof OVW with the championship and that hottie Jackie in tow. Now that Damajah i sgone and has taken the title wth him. What is OVW's next plan?
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 01:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

He will propably start wrestling on Heat and Velocity...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Is that just a story line or is it like a Stone Cold walkout?
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

work.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

wwf has done alot of stupid things lately but their not dumb enough to kill off their farm league like this, they'll find a way to give the belt to another person

p.s. was damaja in the royal rumble?? i heard he won a match or something to get in but was he there??
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Blitzster

p.s. was damaja in the royal rumble?? i heard he won a match or something to get in but was he there??
No he wasn't in the Rumble.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by The Blitzster
wwf has done alot of stupid things lately but their not dumb enough to kill off their farm league like this, they'll find a way to give the belt to another person

They killed HWA. The belts have been vacant before. It's no biggie.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote