ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Will Paul Heyman spread his clan??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jan 2003, 03:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default Will Paul Heyman spread his clan??

First Brock, then he dumped Brock.
Then the Big Show. Next Angle and Team Angle.
He's likely into A-Train now.
Matt Hardy also has animosity against Brock.

I think the storyline will evolve into every heel hates Brock and they are under Heyman's agency.
If Nathan Jones will be feuding Brock, then probably there would be a strong force eliminating Brock, with Angle, Jones and Heyman as the lead roles.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 04:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

I think he'll definitely have A-Train soon, after all it was Heyman who made up that name, & ever since his tag team match with Big Show they seem to be allies. I don't think he'll hire Matt Hardy coz Matt doesn't seem to have the type of persona that would hire an agent. As for Nathan Jones, we'll wait & see.
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote