ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Thank God HBK lost the Rumble

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jan 2003, 10:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default Thank God HBK lost the Rumble

I like HBK but since he's a has-been, he doesn't deserve a shot.
Finally we can see the greatest match in history: Brock vs. Angle.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2003, 10:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

HBK is not a hasbeen. Did you see his other matches? And I officially do not like Brock at all now. Hes like the new Goldbergh, only bigger with a more impressive finisher.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 08:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick
HBK is not a hasbeen. Did you see his other matches? And I officially do not like Brock at all now. Hes like the new Goldbergh, only bigger with a more impressive finisher.

Exactly. King Of The Ring
WWE Title
Royal Rumble, and yes he will win at Wrestlemania. All in under a year, and Benoit has to get a standing ovation after doing a clean job, instead of getting the belt he deserves?? Give me a break.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 08:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
afficial

I'm glad HBK was taken out quickly too.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 10:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Well I for one am pissed that I payed $35 bucks and did'nt get to see Michaels wreslte,he is far from being a hasbeen.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 12:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I was also happy that hbk didn't go very far.
The_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 01:32 PM   #7 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

I wanted to see both Jericho and Michaels be in the Rumble for the majoity of the match. Shaen being eliminated first was something I don't think anyone saw comin though, so that's cool in it's own right. It's always good to see the unexpected happen.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 01:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
I Have Issues

Personally I don't like HBK and here's why: The guy comes in at like June or July and for two monthes we have to sit through Triple H style promos just waiting to see if he'll wrestle again or not. Then he finally agrees to wrestle at Summerslam which of course is a ppv. Then after wrestling two matchs he becomes the wrold champ and cuts one of the suckiest promos ever. Then he wrestles at Armaggeddon however he has yet to wrestle on RAW more than once so people like me who won't pay $35 for a ppv are getting ripped off. This guy only wrestles at the ppv's like he's too good for RAW. The WWE is making it unfair for people who deserve the title shot right now like Booker T and RVD. I mean sure he's a legend but he hasn't wrestled for five years, he shouldn't just be handed the title after wrestling two matches.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

All the big boys are getting too good for Raw or SD. Soon it's going to be all promos. I don't think HBK/HHH promos are worse than Steiner/HHH promos, or Hogan/HHH promos or...HHH does a lot of promos.

It would have been great to see HBK and Jericho as the last two ppl still fighting. That would have been legendary. That would have been spectacular. That could've pushed jericho right back into the title chase instead of giving another win for Brock who is allready in the mix. Instead it is just so predictable and boring. Seems like a waste of talent.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
All the big boys are getting too good for Raw or SD. Soon it's going to be all promos. I don't think HBK/HHH promos are worse than Steiner/HHH promos, or Hogan/HHH promos or...HHH does a lot of promos.

It would have been great to see HBK and Jericho as the last two ppl still fighting. That would have been legendary. That would have been spectacular. That could've pushed jericho right back into the title chase instead of giving another win for Brock who is allready in the mix. Instead it is just so predictable and boring. Seems like a waste of talent.
very nicely said ex
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I try.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I agree with Exodus....What was the point of weeks of build-up beween the two only to have Test eliminate Jericho....Test for god's sake....Even with Stacey he is not over.....The promo's between Jericho/HBK outlasting each other were legendary...Only to have a poor Rumble match....With half a push of Jericho ended and HBK the first to be eliminated....Hogan/Warrior was so great because they were held back and when they did meet in the Rumble....It was classic....Leave it to the WWE.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 03:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

I'm glad that niether Jericho or Micheals won cause it's just not realistic to have 2 small guy's like that win the Royal Rumble.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 04:03 PM   #14 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
The guy comes in at like June or July and for two monthes we have to sit through Triple H style promos just waiting to see if he'll wrestle again or not. Then he finally agrees to wrestle at Summerslam which of course is a ppv. Then after wrestling two matchs he becomes the wrold champ and cuts one of the suckiest promos ever. Then he wrestles at Armaggeddon however he has yet to wrestle on RAW more than once so people like me who won't pay $35 for a ppv are getting ripped off. This guy only wrestles at the ppv's like he's too good for RAW.
Well, 2 things:
1. the matches HBK was in were some of the best I have seen all year
2. The good matches are always on PPVs. If you want to be a wrestling fan you have to buy PPVs. Its a hard fact of life.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote