ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

I'm telling all you smarks, way to go. VINCE WASTED HIS FUCKING MONEY

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jan 2003, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default I'm telling all you smarks, waytta go. VINCE WASTED HIS FUCKING MONEY

Let's see if we understand the scenario.

1.) The internet fans BEG Vince to hire Scott Steiner.

2.) The internet fans DEMAND Steiner, saying he's the possibly the only one who can save the company

3.) Vince reluctantly spends a SHITLOAD of money to acquire Steiner.

4.) Puts him in a high profile feud with HHH, someone whom the internet craps on.

Steiner puts on THE WORST FUCKING PERFORMANCE I'VE SEEN IN A MAIN EVENT IN QUITE SOME TIME. Not only was he huffing and wheezing after five minutes, but he fucked up a suplex, fucked up a spot with Ric Flair, and was booed out of the building. That match sucked, and we have ourselves to blame. Steiner is old, roided up, and too injured to do anything. He will probably be sent to OVW, and then fired, and maybe rightfully so.

I used to be a fan of Steiner, and I probably would've said beforehand that he deserved to win the belt tonight.

But after seeing tonight, he should just call it quits and I THANK GOD Raw will still be carried by HHH, someone who can still put on a show when the time is right.

So next time you guys beg for the WWE to bring in Goldberg, or Randy Savage, or Sting or Lex Luger, remember tonight.

Remember the huffing.
Remember the screwed up moves
Remember the boos and quietness of the fans.

Remember what happens when Vince listens to us.

Last edited by Mr. Marbles; 19 Jan 2003 at 11:24 PM.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2003, 08:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LOL.....So true Marbles....So true....And put very well....All Steiner was was eye candy....Right now....Benoit and Angle are putting on a match for the ages....And the horrible match witnessed a few minutes ago may hopefully be forgotten....Not even HHH could salvage that match....The smarks who beg for Goldberg.... Hogan.... Savage... nWo....Luger must realize they are a former shell of their selves....Fans should invest in the future of the WWE....Jericho....Angle....Benoit....HHH .....Mysterio Jr......Not has-beens from WCW.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....

Last edited by Slash; 19 Jan 2003 at 08:57 PM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2003, 08:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

Although I didn't see the match, Madden you make a great point.

They should have given Steiner some television matches prior to this PPV to get rid of any ring rust.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2003, 09:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

The Big Bad Rooty Tooty Booty Daddy didn't live up to the hype.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 09:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Marbles i couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 09:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I hope I want the only one who saw this coming....Its obviously not the way to go...the future is now so to speak. Y2J, ANgle, Benoit.....look around and one sees the future....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2003, 11:21 PM   #7 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Yea, Steiner has turned out to be a waste. I thank the fans that booed his ass. What they need to do now is give Benoit the belt. The guy is on his way to being one of the best of all time. I really don't see Brock being the future of anything, other then stale storylines. The guy is boring. He needs to develop a character or something.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2003, 11:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Benoit is not on his way yo being the best, Title or no title Benoit is the best.

But you're right he deserves a run.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 11:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I was not suprised at all that Steiner would make himself look like crap.I like Steiner but fater seeing from you people have said about him and reading about the matches he has had at some house shows,he's not what the WWE thought he would be.

I like Steiner,but I am bigger fan of Triple H and I am happy with him holding the title.

I also saw Brock winning the Rumble and I won 5 bucks from one of my friends at school since I betted Brock winning.

Wish I could have seen the Angle/Benoit match,I am huge fan of both of these guys and from what I have heard from TRUTH's posts it sounds like they had an excellent match.I am happy that Angle won,but I would have not minded if Benoit would have won.

I am also glad The Dudleyz won the Tag Titles

Torrie vs Dawn looked like waste and sounded like a real boring match.

Overral it sounded like a ok PPV

Those are my thoughts
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 12:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I gotta agree, stiener was very sloppy in his preferomace.. You can bet Vinne mac is pissed with him...as are the fans....more or less.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

hey am I the only one who is saying the fans were booing the DQ end

and yeah Big Poppa Pump is not that good but I liked what he did after the match

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by BADMAN(RAVEN)
hey am I the only one who is saying the fans were booing the DQ end

and yeah Big Poppa Pump is not that good but I liked what he did after the match

Trust me, as much as we LOVE(d) Steiner, the fans were booing because of the boring, sluggish performance (specifically by Steiner) and all the moves and spots he fucked up.

I'm sure you'd also boo if you thought you would be conned out of 50 bucks, Steiner fan or not.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 04:48 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

All of you are fucking right.
Why waste so much money on has-been wrestlers?
Remeber when the times WWE was so desperate to land Steiner on the main roster? And the result is a total shit.

One fucking thing for sure; no more Bret Harts, Stings, Lugers, Savages, Goldbergs, Doinks, Hogans, Austins or other old guys.

Just be happy at the wrestlers that we have now.
C'mon Vinnie Macaronie, WWE is the sole company that monopolizes the wrestling business. Don't waste your money on bringing back those shits.
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 05:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

I never begged or demanded for anyone. I just enjoy whoevers on the current roster.
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 06:07 AM   #15 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

I guess Steiner was a flop. At least Hulk Hogan can wrestle a crappy match and still have the fans go crazy over him.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote