ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Rocky? Back? Heel?
View Poll Results: Do you want to see Rocky retun and as what? You may pick more then one choice!
I want the ROck to retun as The Peoples Champ 3 15.79%
I want the Rock to return as a Heel 11 57.89%
I want the Rock to return and form a group like the nation 4 21.05%
I want the rock to return as a good guy with a group 0 0%
I want the Rock to return with the ROck and Sock connection 1 5.26%
I don't want the rock to return 3 15.79%
I HATE THE ROCK 2 10.53%
I want the Rock to eturn, but not in WWE 0 0%
I want the Rock to make a new tag team 0 0%
Other (please tell) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jan 2003, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default Rocky? Back? Heel?

The Rock's promo that aired on the RAW 10th Anniversary was a complete flop in the eyes of many and is evidence enough that the People's Champion should be returning to the company as a heel. Although this would be the logical thing to do, it seems as though the Rock will be force-fed to the fans as babyface, even though fans remain angered that he left the WWE for Hollywood. If he does turn heel I will start to be come a fan of his.
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2003, 07:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

When The Rock returns, WWE will find ways of making the crowd cheer him. They always do. But don't forget, The Rock has proven to be a good heel in the past. Whatever happens will be cool if you ask me.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 05:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

He makes a good face, but there are always ways to make even the most popular wrestler a heel. They could make him insult the fans or sumfing, like Edge & Christian did back in their cocky heel days, & X-Pac, & of course the Anti-Americans. If he was to return as a heel, i'd like to see him form a group.
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 05:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
I own Fury

Get The Tables is on a distinguished road

wat like the we-hate-wwe-fans society?
Get The Tables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 05:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

No, i was just giving an example of how they can turn a very charismatic face into a heel. Remember Stone Colds turn at Wrestlemania?
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 09:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

I want to see him in the Nation again. Tobad Ron Simmions retired, but D-Lo, and Mark Henrey are still around. Godfather don't work for them anymore. I want to see a DX vs. Nation fued again!
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 09:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
sucka

I am sick of The Rock. I hope he stays in Hollywood, and continues to make mediocre movies for the rest of his life.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 03:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by sucka
I am sick of The Rock. I hope he stays in Hollywood, and continues to make mediocre movies for the rest of his life.
That's just to bad cause the Rock's coming back and you have no idea and THE ROCK MEAN'S NO IDEA what the Rock has planned for all you Rocky haterz.

Get Ready!!
Old 21 Jan 2003, 03:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I would like to see Rock comes back as a heel.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 03:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
I would like to see Rock comes back as a heel.
We all do but i just get that funny feeling that it's not a "for sure" thing.
Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

It would be cool to see The Rock back as a heel and get back together with D-Lo Mark Henry and Ron Simmons to Re-form The NOD....and with D-Lo's current black mistreatment gimmick that would work perfectly....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

You know what would be cool...

If the rock comes back and stabs that worthless fat fuck mark henry in the face with a screwdriver, then he finds dipshit d lo brown and drives a corkscrew into his goddamn temple, and then gets ron simmons and slices off his dick with a butter knife and says "THE NATION IS DEAD FOREVER SO WE'LL NEVER HAVE TO WATCH A FUCKIN OLD FACTION AGAIN BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY FUCKIN HAPPENED"

The rock will come back, he will be a big fuckin face no matter what, and you all will mark out like you've been waiting to for almost a year.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

"CAN YA SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL

WHAT THE ROCK

IS

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

cookin.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 21 Jan 2003, 07:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
You know what would be cool...

If the rock comes back and stabs that worthless fat fuck mark henry in the face with a screwdriver, then he finds dipshit d lo brown and drives a corkscrew into his goddamn temple, and then gets ron simmons and slices off his dick with a butter knife and says "THE NATION IS DEAD FOREVER SO WE'LL NEVER HAVE TO WATCH A FUCKIN OLD FACTION AGAIN BECAUSE IT'S ALREADY FUCKIN HAPPENED"

The rock will come back, he will be a big fuckin face no matter what, and you all will mark out like you've been waiting to for almost a year.

Yeah, the first night. Then, the fans will piss all over him. They'll piss and boo like they never have before, even though they're not supposed to.

That's when it'll happen. Brock vs. a top unnamed heel. Rock runs in. BLAM! Rock Bottom to Lesnar. The Rock turns heel and sing-along-with the champ is over....permanently.

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLL..........
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote