ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

there is NO more Undisputed champion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2002, 09:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
josh_esco

Default there is NO more Undisputed champion

i dont' know why you people don't get this through your head. no more Undisputed champion. the title is disputed. so brock lesnar is the wwe champion. and hhh is the world champion. not raw champion. not wcw champion. well kinda wcw champion. but when vince said that the only thing he was going to keep from wcw was other superstars that were wwe champions. and the wcw champion. but it will be called the world champion now. a month later the put the wwe title and the world title together. and called it the wwe Undisputed title. now its kinda like boxing. now there are 4 different heavy wieght titles. and when somebody whens all of them there the Undisputed heavy weight champion of the world. and sometimes the make the champ give up a couple of titles. so this is kinda what wwe did. so there no raw cham or smackdown champ. just wwe champ. and world champ. got it good
Old 04 Sep 2002, 09:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Nice idea except the fact that now Brocks title means half of what it meant before, and there are like 7 #1 contenders, its like one big mess right now, i hope the WWE cleans this mess up before they continue to go further down hill.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 09:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

the WWe title dont mean anything as it did 5 years ago and its just sad.

Dre check your pm's

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 06:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

The reason the WWE title doesnt mean as much is because people dont want long title runs. If someone keeps the title for an incredibly long time, everyone says "He's holding talent down", "he needs to let someone else have the spotlight" etc, but when it is like it is now, they complain that the title doesnt mean anything anymore. We wrestling fans are a hard bunch to please, and I applaud WWE for doing at least an ok job at keeping us entertained.
Old 05 Sep 2002, 07:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
'tin Man

I think this is good cos t strengthens the roster split, and can lead up to a battle of the champions to reunify the title in a few monthjs. or maybe if the champs fight, the winner vbecomes undisputed, while the loser is called raw or smackdown champ.

rather than 3 meaningless titles, a separate world belt is good.
Old 05 Sep 2002, 03:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I think the wwe made a mistake on this one they should have left just one undisputed title and have the champ on both shows!
Old 05 Sep 2002, 04:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default to late now

Its already been done now.When they decided to push Brock all the way was an even bigger mistake. Even Rick Steiner stated that Brock hadn't done his dues yet...More even at 25 and already (Technically) an undisputed Champ where has he got to go except down.I think Paul Heyman was istrumental in pushing that,don't know why either.

When Brock won the King of the ring he was suppost to get a push.It was Paul that talked Vince into going all the way.If you notice Paul is having to help him to keep it going now..Any opponent lower Brock can handle it when its talking like the Veterans Paul interfers in the match sooner or latter.
Old 05 Sep 2002, 05:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

it was a good idea to supprt the roster split, to make it look like there really split now. weren't they gonna do this anyway? wasn't that there original plan? i think it was but then they decided to unite the titles and give them to THE KING OF THE WORLD Chris jericho! the first ever Undisputed champion! the larger than life LIVING LEGEND!

i think it was a good idea only bad thing was that they gave it to Trips, htey should of had a tournament leading up to Unforgiven to crown a new RAW champion r World champion

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 06:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Blu Angle

I think Brock deserves to be champion a hell of a lot more then Goldberg..., do you agree?

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 06:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
CANUCKER

did somebody say DA MAN'S NAME??

GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG, GOLDBERG!!!!1

ALL UR ASSES R NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

Old 05 Sep 2002, 08:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default DRE you said a magic word

As far as Im concerned Goldberg doesn't even belong in the WWE.....Let him stay in Japan or where else he keeps hiding out...

Goldberg isn't going to do anything for the WWE ratings anymore then the rest of them.They are only bandaids and nothing more....

Triple H made the statement that Goldberg can't make it in the WWE...I believe him too.
Old 05 Sep 2002, 09:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
CANUCKER

i believe Goldberg can kick Trips ASS!! HAHAHAHA!

Old 05 Sep 2002, 10:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default I beg to differ..If you think Triple H

Lets look at this a minute...How long does Goldberg stay in the ring during a match....
If he finds Triple H in the ring I guarentee
IF Goldberg got in the ring with Triple H Mr Goldberg better bring his lunch with him.. Because I guarentee Triple H will spend longer in the ring beating Goldberg to a pulp. Goldberg will give up in less then 5 minutes.

I've seen him live and he doesn't have it against Triple H...

Besides that Im very sure Triple H knows every weakness Goldberg has by now..