ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jones vs. Lesnar

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jan 2003, 06:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default Jones vs. Lesnar

Nathan Jones will be joining the SmackDown! roster when he does eventually debut, and should eventually begin a feud with Brock Lesnar. There is also a chance that Jones could make a run-in at the Royal Rumble tonight, but that is not likely to happen.
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2003, 06:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

You got this off of pw boards.....Nothing wrong with that, just funny.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 06:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

no I got it from Wrestlingexposed. I made the site so I think I have a right to do that
Old 19 Jan 2003, 06:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

You got that from pw.
Old 19 Jan 2003, 06:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

no from wrestlingexposed.com!!!!!!!!
Old 19 Jan 2003, 06:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

here is the link

http://wrestlingexposed.com/headlines/2733.shtml
Old 19 Jan 2003, 07:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

That would be a good fued.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 05:03 AM   #8 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

Great Feud, as Jones looks pretty tough. Anyway, was he in WCW or ECW? I never saw him if he was.
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 09:07 AM   #9 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

he wasn't in any of them. He came down from england or so they say!
Old 20 Jan 2003, 10:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
sucka

Nathan Jones is from Australia. He worked a WWA PPV match against Steiner about 6 or 7 months ago. He didn't look bad at all. He is a big dude. Almost 7 feet, and he moves really well (at least from what I have seen) for a bigger guy. And yes, he really did time in jail.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

i don't know about this,let him get some experience before putting him in a feud with brock.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

IF this happens then they'll prolly push him for a month or 2. Have a ppv apperance, then job him around for a bit like they do with all new talent. Let him work for another year then wonder why nobody cares about him and change his gimmick 2 or 3 times till they turn him into "A-train"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2003, 02:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
IF this happens then they'll prolly push him for a month or 2. Have a ppv apperance, then job him around for a bit like they do with all new talent. Let him work for another year then wonder why nobody cares about him and change his gimmick 2 or 3 times till they turn him into "A-train"
the beginning of what you just said sounds like what happened to steiner, except for working another year....

i think nathan jones needs to get alot of in-ring work done or he is gonna be the next steiner, which would suck major ass.
Old 20 Jan 2003, 03:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

That match would probably not take place until at least Summer Slam...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2003, 05:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

It'd be good. Yeah, i heard them say hes from Australia, but i could tell he wasn't American when i heard him talking. He looks pretty big, & looks like a sorta guy that moves quick plus is very strong. He may be a major name in the WWE
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote