ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWF vs. WWE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jan 2003, 05:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road
Default WWF vs. WWE

To me WWE is battling itself to stay alive. It is loosing all its vital fans that are so important to the business. They are trying to reach back into the old WWF days. They can't think of a way to get the fans back so they get old wrestlers back. Like Shawn, Scott, Hogan, and Nash. They also bring back old feuds and angles like Brock vs. Paul Heyman can be compared to Austin vs. Mcmahon. They need events like Raw 10th anniversary (That was so much like the Slammy's I puked) to bring in the fans. Soon they will be switching long term face's to heel's. Which is good news for the Rock. He soon will be a heel. Austin will be returning and they soon will bring back the company and drop the brand extension. I can go on and on, but the bottom line is that WWE is dyeing and they are struggling to stay alive. They are battle'n the old WWF.
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2003, 05:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

DIFFERENT NAME, SAME COMPANY, SAME CRAP.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2003, 06:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Whole F'N Kid Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

Same shit,Different stink
The Bleak
Whitewolf
Dade
 Whole F'N Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2003, 06:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Same trash, different pile.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2003, 06:29 AM   #5 (permalink)

T. Voeltz is on a distinguished road
Default Build the feud

Actually, in a way they need to go back in time. They need to go old school. Yes, use the young guys, but please build a feud once in awhile. Triple H and Steiner is the only feud being built right. Sure, arm wrestling and such is corny, but it works. It builds a story. Go old school and they'll do better..
T. Voeltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2003, 07:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

They need to bring back Stone Cold though. Someone i was talking too told me th reason he went off wrestling is because Stone Cold had gone. I know alotta Stone Cold fans, & Rock, bring him back too. They are probably the two most popular wrestlers. & a triple threat match of Rock, Austin & Brock, that'll be so good.
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2003, 10:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Fang
They need to bring back Stone Cold though. Someone i was talking too told me th reason he went off wrestling is because Stone Cold had gone. I know alotta Stone Cold fans, & Rock, bring him back too. They are probably the two most popular wrestlers. & a triple threat match of Rock, Austin & Brock, that'll be so good.
Before Stone Cold left it was starting to go down hill.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 01:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

lets not forget that Triple H is even going back. Triple H dropped the bad ass and went back to the rich kid from CT. That was really old school, but he is.
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote