ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

RAW 10th anniversary disappointment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jan 2003, 05:47 AM   #1 (permalink)

T. Voeltz is on a distinguished road
Default RAW 10th anniversary disappointment

The WWE hyped the big RAW anniversary for about 10 weeks. Rumors where flying about past superstars being there. Even Mean Gene, on confidential, stated that Bobby Heenan would be there. Well, I sure didn't see anybody from the past. The potential of something special was there, but they didn't deliver. Not to mention the fact that with the exception of Mick Foley, all winners where currently employed with the company. What a joke! Eventually I figured out the show wasn't going to be anything special. I figured, well at least it will be good to see of Heanan. Nope, not even him. I for one was very disappionted in the whole show.
T. Voeltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2003, 05:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Since you're a newbie, you deserve some slack. But this topic has already been done about 10 million times in the past week. And everyone already knows it sucked.
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2003, 05:52 AM   #3 (permalink)

T. Voeltz is on a distinguished road
Default Whoops!

Thanks for the heads up. I will get going on more up to date discussions!!
T. Voeltz is offline   Reply With Quote