ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

When are Eddie & Chavo going defend their titles??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Jan 2003, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default When are Eddie & Chavo going defend their titles??

2 PPV's in a row and no WWE (Smackdown) Title match....Stephanie either needs to have something going on with those titles at a PPV or she should get rid of them...

BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2003, 05:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

The only problem is the brand extension itself.....
Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2003, 05:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Yeah...certain Titles slip through the cracks....
Old 17 Jan 2003, 09:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Well there is really no real tag teams to wrestler against.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 11:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

Ya them tag titles are pointless
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2003, 01:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

the only team to challenge is edge and rey and team angle
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2003, 01:37 AM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

The match last night was a title match.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 07:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
The match last night was a title match.
I know but I am talking about them having a title match at a ppv...
Old 18 Jan 2003, 08:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

well the rumble has already has enough matches. Even though I would rather see Eddie/Chavo defend against someone insted of Torrie/Dawn for the 127638272838193732193729379 time. I wish the Dudleys went to Smackdown! on RAW this week. At least Smackdown! would have had a good team.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2003, 08:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

They could have aleast had a match Between Team Angle and The Gurreros...
Old 03 Feb 2003, 05:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Finally!!

Team Angle become #1 contenders but the will probably not defend the titles at No Way Out...
Old 04 Feb 2003, 05:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
Niccolo

yeah i agree its time for them to lose those titles they have had for a long time now, its worthless to me ,the raw tag title means more! but i know team angle will win the tag titles on sd this week
Old 04 Feb 2003, 06:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

This is why Jeff Hardyand the 2 Tough Enough winners should all go to Smackdown to create more tag teams....