ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Rey's return

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2003, 10:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Overlord

Malice X is on a distinguished road
Default Rey's return

What did you think of it? I thought it was ok, even though I, and im sure you all did to, know that the partner was gonna be Rey Rey. His outfit was wierd though lol. yellow and blue??
Old 16 Jan 2003, 11:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Yeah,it was ok.....I'm just glad rey's back....

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2003, 12:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I didn't know it was gonna be him, cuz I wasn't really paying much attention to it. It woulda been better if the match lasted more than 20 seconds though....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2003, 01:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I was pretty happy to see Rey back,did not expect it though and like STICK I was not really paying attention but I heard his music on the TV and knew it was him
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2003, 06:51 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

i didnt want like the first half hour of smackdown so didnt know that edge and benoit were in a tag match so i was assuming brocks partner was one of them but thought it was cool to see rey pop out of the set though i did wish the match lasted longer then an F5 and 619
Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

I thought it was cool to see Rey back. I thought he would be out for a longer period of time, but it's cool that he wasn't. I wasn't expecting him.

I do wish it would have been more of a match, however. It was over in like a minute or less. I bet it would have been annoying to the audience, who many had paid to see Brock Lesnar, and only got to see him for a brief period of time.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2003, 07:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Rey's return

Quote:
Originally posted by Malice X
What did you think of it? I thought it was ok, even though I, and im sure you all did to, know that the partner was gonna be Rey Rey. His outfit was wierd though lol. yellow and blue??
I did not think I would see Rey return until The Royal Rumble on Sunday...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2003, 09:10 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm gald he's back. I missed him.
Old 18 Jan 2003, 06:49 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

Rey & Brock kicked butt. F-5 to the gorilla, knocking the giant out the ring, 619 on the gorilla & springboard splash for the 1,2,3.
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote