ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown or Raw?
View Poll Results: Which show is better?
Raw 11 64.71%
Smackdown 6 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2003, 03:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve
Default Smackdown or Raw?

Which Show do you prefer?
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2003, 04:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Smackdown.
Old 16 Jan 2003, 05:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

smackdown for one reason
Old 16 Jan 2003, 06:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

RAW for 3 reasons : Bischoff , HBK , Triple H !
Old 16 Jan 2003, 06:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

I find Raw to be a better show. I like the layout better, the announcers, I dunno, I just find it to be a higher quality show.

I do love John Cena and B-2, however.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2003, 11:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Smackdown!!!! I don't think i even need to tell you my reason

Go Timberwolves!
The Big Ticket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2003, 12:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Quiet you

Apocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-ableApocalypse is totally BABLAM-able

Raw. I dont get to see Smackdown much anymore because of school.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2003, 05:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Raw- cause I get to see it.......................till june

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2003, 10:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

RAW because :

- Rob Van Dam
- Booker T and Goldust
- Eric Bischoff (but not for long now...)
- It is LIVE
Old 17 Jan 2003, 12:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Raw has been better as of late,but now that the whold damn Al thing is over(I hope) mabey SD will once again be better.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Jan 2003, 05:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

Yeah, the Al Dawn thing was pretty annoying. I liked seeing Torrie & Dawn fight, but hank god the marriage is over, & the rivalry still on.
Old 17 Jan 2003, 08:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I like Raw storylines better than the wrestlers...

I like Smackdown wrestlers better than the storylines...

Does that make any sense?
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jan 2003, 06:51 AM   #13 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Yeah, sorta. Saying you'd vote Raw if you like storylines, & vote Smackdown if you like wrestling.