ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Most Extreme Tag Team Finish's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Sep 2002, 01:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Most Extreme Tag Team Finish's

Back in the day; when Tag Teams meant something, most had a finisher that was deceant my all time favorite Tag Finisher is:

The Eliminators (Saturn and Kronus) Total Elimination, this moves was absolutly nasty

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 02:24 PM   #2 (permalink)

Orioles88 is on a distinguished road

I liked the Smokin Guns finisher, and of course 3D by the dudleys is pretty legendary.
Orioles88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 02:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lord of WAREZ

Steyener is on a distinguished road

I'll have to sell out and say that I personally like the 3d. Only because I just can't remember to many other tag finishers
Steyener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 02:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

The 3D back in ECW days was legendary and leathel, destroying careers like Buhla and Pit #1 (for the second time), That move actual snapped a few neck bones

Old 04 Sep 2002, 02:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

what about that crazy shit Rosie and Jamal do? those are pretty cool

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 02:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

Double Chockslam

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 03:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

the double chokslam by one person on 2 people looks a lot better than 2 people one one person. ya know what i mean? but its still pretty cool. i liked it when Matt hardy would do a leg drop from the 2nd rope, and Jeff did a swanton bomb at the same time.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Sep 2002, 03:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre

Benoit and Y2J when they both had their finisher's on one guy at the same time

Old 04 Sep 2002, 03:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

THE "KONCHAIRTO" WOULD BE SICK IF THEY ACTUALLY MADE CONTACT !!
Old 04 Sep 2002, 03:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

i like hardy boyz too

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 08:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
'tin Man

an old jobber tandem in wcw had a move whe 1 guy went up like in a powerbomb and the other guyds did an elbow off the top on their chest. they wre the wrecking crew 2 or something and tehe move was called the wrecking ball.
Old 05 Sep 2002, 09:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
I Miss Gorilla

the doomsday device was pretty good...and if they wouldve been in better shape, demolition's elbow-off-the-second-turnbuckle-onto-the-guy-while-he's-on-your-partner's-knee move wouldve been a lot better
Old 05 Sep 2002, 03:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'll go with the 3D
Old 05 Sep 2002, 04:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

3D and High Time

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Sep 2002, 09:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

edge and christian's conchairto