ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

*raw X live discussion*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default *raw X live discussion*

i won't be suprised if nobody posts in here but hey, i'm pretty pumped for tonight.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
pwevolution.com

GFX PimpDaddy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GFX PimpDaddy

I cant wait, although i will be flipping back and forth between Raw X anniversery and the new episode of smallville
GFX PimpDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Here we go................................................ ...

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

crap, i really hope this isn't dissapointing.....

i don't know how good it can be if it all comes from the world, it might just be like the slammys 2003-style
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

man, i forgot how hot sunny was....
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Haywood Jablomi
man, i forgot how hot sunny was....

Exactly. She was.

By the way, I'm shocked that Trish won. Trish, a member of the current WWE roster, winning over Rena Mero, a former Playboy model? Gee, who would've seen that one coming?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

anybody think moolah or mae are gonna keel over tonight??
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah, they showed the goon!!!!!!
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

How the hell did Kurt Angle win the 'Don't try this at home' award? There was way more extreme stuff then that.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:40 PM   #10 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Holy Slammy awards, Batman.

LOL, did you see when Stacy made the Issac Yankem reference, all the fans behind her started to yell "Kane! Kane!"

Anyway, the gimmick thing was a nice flashback, but some of those weren't bad gimmicks. Earthquake, The Model Rick Martel, IRS were all fine gimmicks.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i was thinkin the same thing marbles, i hope they don't mock their past all night cuz i liked a bunch of those gimmicks.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

this is pretty weak.....

they better have a big suprise at the end.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:48 PM   #13 (permalink)

LOL at Bischoff's comments about Foley. They made me laugh.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

wow that was a let down with the foley thing.
Old 14 Jan 2003, 07:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Its sad they have to keep blurring out the wf signature.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote