ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WTF???? Raven on Raw???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Jan 2003, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default WTF???? Raven on Raw???

Finally, Raven Back on raw, But i hate his haircut!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2003, 07:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Niccolo

Quote:
But i hate his haircut!
me 2 its fucked up and its so funny they moved raven from a heat jobber to a raw jobber
Old 14 Jan 2003, 01:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Raven wasn't a Heat jobber he established himself as the #1 wrestler on Heat that is why his is now on Raw...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2003, 01:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

He looked pretty bad shape to me. Haven't seen heat in a long time.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Jan 2003, 02:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Re: WTF???? Raven on Raw???

Quote:
Originally posted by Forgotten Sin
Finally, Raven Back on raw, But i hate his haircut!
I thought his hair look fucked too.
Old 15 Jan 2003, 12:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

his hair and his new ring attire SUX.....takes me back to his wrestling in Portland Wrestling years ago......

I miss the kilt and braids!
Old 15 Jan 2003, 12:31 AM   #7 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I'm glad hes back, but he needs new tights. Those look like he got them from the marked-down panties bin or he that stole Goldbergh's gear. Of course I wouldn't doubt Goldbergh got them from the marked-down panties bin.
J-Syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2003, 01:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I was laughing my ass off the way raven goes for his own raven effect, hardy somehow gets out of it and raven then stays on the mat for the entire time it takes hardy to set up for the swanton (KOed by his own move WTF). How fucking lame was that. If I was raven I would have been pissed at the scriptwriters for that effort.

But as a raven hater I was just thinking what a gump.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2003, 10:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Raven looks like he gained 30 pounds, Notice?

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2003, 12:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Forgotten Sin
Raven looks like he gained 30 pounds, Notice?
Yeah thats what I was sayin earlier. He looked fat. I don't know why they didn't get his ass in shape before putting him in that outfit. Maybe it's just their way of humiliating him some more.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2003, 05:01 PM   #11 (permalink)

Raven Effect is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Raven Effect

Yea Raven did look out of shape. That kinda sucks.

Personaly, I like grunge Raven the best. He should go back to wearing cut off jeans, t-shirts with band logo's and the leather jacket.

He looks too much like one of the Headbangers now.
Raven Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Jan 2003, 06:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I want his old WCW-gimmick back ! And who the fuck cares if he gained 30 pounds ? He still isnt as fat as Rikishi !
Old 16 Jan 2003, 04:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Whole F'N Kid Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

put his pants back on and bring back the flock
The Bleak
Whitewolf
Dade
 Whole F'N Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2003, 04:55 AM   #14 (permalink)
Peaceful

Cryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of FamerCryptic~! is a PWF Hall of Famer

Raven did look pretty bad and his haircut did suck. But its still good to see him back on Raw. I shall be returning to the WWE at the Royal Rumble so tune in and see my great return in my darkside form.
Cryptic~! is offline   Reply With Quote