ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

holly beating the shit out of TE kid

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jan 2003, 05:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

Default holly beating the shit out of TE kid

did you think this was right or were you kinda pissed that holly did that??

i was personally pretty pissed, holly seems like a dickfore
Old 12 Jan 2003, 05:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I was pissed he did that. He seems like a big asshole.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 06:52 PM   #3 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road

I was pissed as well. It also seems like Holly does not have the support of other wrestlers right now. Both Tazz and Droz have spoken against what Holly did. Yes, things like that will happen in the ring but this kid is JUST LEARNING. When you are a student of wrestling there is an expectancy that your trainers will take care of you. Holly wanted to make himself look like what he is, a big asshole.
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2003, 06:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
I am the original thug.

hardcorerawfan is on a distinguished road

At first I had no opinion, but when I read the interview Holly did on WWE.com I was pissed. I mean, he flat out calls the entire cast crybabies, saying that if they cant handle that beating, they should not be in the WWE.

Well, Holly needs to change his name from hardcore Holly to
Bob "The Jealous Asshole" Holly.
hardcorerawfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2003, 09:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

That was totally disgusting, Hardcore Holly is the biggest piece of shit the wrestling world has ever seen : even the garbage in the streets are more worth than him...
Old 12 Jan 2003, 11:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I didn't see the interview and I never really had an opinion of Hardore, but after the beating he did really seem like a schmuck. Yeah, I see his point, sometimes you are going to get in the ring with an asshole. Doesn't mean you have to be the asshole... he should have at least said he was sorry or explained himself to the guy. I mean, he deserved that much at least. What a putz...
Old 12 Jan 2003, 11:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah, what a prick...
Old 13 Jan 2003, 05:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Matt got hurt
Old 13 Jan 2003, 01:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hardcore Holly is selfish bastard and what he did on TE was simply unexcusable and clearly unprofessional. Holly has a very bad reputation in the locker room and it's been knows as a self-centered dickhead. Why they don't do away with him anyway? He's afraiid that someone steald his spot (like he has any). The interview was in other words "I beat up the kid and I loved it" WWE did not punished him or gave him any kind of warning for that behavior. I got pissed at him and I got pissed at Snow for not doing anything sooner knowing very well that holly was doing it on purpose.

Get Holly out of WWE and I would like to meet that bastard again to spit on his face.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2003, 02:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

I would love to see holly trying to do this kind of thing with a like Angle or Lesnar... Trust me his so called reputation of a "tough guy" would die in a second...
Old 13 Jan 2003, 02:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
I would love to see holly trying to do this kind of thing with a like Angle or Lesnar... Trust me his so called reputation of a "tough guy" would die in a second...
I think he tried shit like that with Lesnar already.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 02:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
I think he tried shit like that with Lesnar already.
Yeah and i m surprised Brock didn t kill him at all
Old 13 Jan 2003, 02:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

I cant really blame Holly. Besides, Holly said that he was being rough for a reason. If Matt cant take that beating and deal with it. Whats it gonna be like if he wins and has to do it all the time. But now I will admit, I respect Matt for taking it, and shaking his hand.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2003, 02:58 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I actually thought it was funny and well deserved....I mean it got people talking about "Tough Enough". And it was realistic, When Hogan was training With Hiro Mastuda to get his start in wrestling, Masuda broke his damn ankle for being lazy.

Taz and Perry Saturn, in the ECW Hardcoree School used to beat the hell out of their students. Taz actually had a course where he dropped you on your fucking neck with one of those lethal "Taz-Plexes"

So i really think this is getting blown out of proportion. I mean have you ever seen the video where Stu Hart (at about 75 years old) was training guys.........He'd tie them up like pretzels and make them scream like bitches.

What i'm trying to say is, Worse has happen. And it's all a part of getting in to the sport.....That was the most realistic Tough Enough i ever seen.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 03:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

One thing is being rough on them but that was simply "assault" Holly has a bad boy atitude and you can see hat in the ring. He wants to be top dawg but he doesn't have a drop of talent
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote