ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Which move was more impressive?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:55 AM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Which move was more impressive?

1. Kevin Nash powerbombs the Giant (Big Show)

2. Bill Goldberg Jackhammers the Giant (Big SHow)

3. Brock Lesner F5's the Big Show

I say 2, thats a lot of weight to hold up vertically.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

Hmmmm...Thats a tough desicion my choice is Goldberg Jackhammers The Giant, or Brock Lesnar F-5ing Big Show.
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2003, 10:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Niccolo

Old 12 Jan 2003, 11:12 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I would say Lesnar F5's the big show. Plus he had broken ribs when he did that.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 11:14 AM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

I'd gonna go with 2.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2003, 02:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

1 or 2
Old 12 Jan 2003, 02:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i'd say 1 or 3
Old 12 Jan 2003, 03:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

2.....It takes alot more work to make that shit vertical than it does to put it on your shoulders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2003, 03:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

when he jackhammered the giant he kind of just swung him around, he didn't really hold him vertical.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:14 PM   #10 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Nah, i saw the video today on Kazaa, he didnt hold him up long, but he had him straight up.

But then i was thinking how hard it must have been for Kevin Nash to powerbomb him, because of his height disadvantage.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2003, 04:16 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i was thinking that too, how can you powerbomb someone that big?? he fucked it up but he got him a hell of alot higher than i thought he would.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 08:12 PM   #12 (permalink)

dead_man006 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to dead_man006 Send a message via Yahoo to dead_man006

BROCK LESNAR
dead_man006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2003, 08:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

Jacknife, cause it was so damn funny!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote