ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

WWE tournament round 1:Marbles vs Big Poppa Pump
View Poll Results: Marbles vs Big Poppa Pump
Marbles 3 60.00%
Big Poppa Pump 2 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jan 2003, 06:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default WWE tournament round 1:Marbles vs Big Poppa Pump

Rules
Rules1 :No flamming or bashing of your opponent or you'll be dq'ed simple as that.....

rule 2: No copying and pasting from other boards i want your opinions not others

rule 3: No asking people to vote for you

RULE 4:Voters must post who they voted for so we can have a accurate poll.

Marbles and Big Poppa pump your subject is, will Tna ever be a threat to WWE?

Marbles you'll argue why TNA will never be a threat to WWE.

Big Poppa you'll argue why WWE should be worried about TNA and why tna can succeed to take wwe spot.

Voting will not start until both men post. And Marbles and Bleak. You can both post as many times as you want until tommorow at midnight.
Old 11 Jan 2003, 07:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

NWA TNA will quite possibly, and quite realistically, never be a threat to the WWE. It's not that the company offers bad wrestling. But they simply do not have the corporate and financial resources that the WWE has. In order to compete with a worldwide conglomerate like the WWE, you must beat them at their own game. Revenues, merchandise, etc. Something that Jarrett's "wrasslin'" promotion just hasn't showcased yet. Finally, when it comes down to direct competition, there never has been a promoter who can beat Vince McMahon at his own game. I doubt Jarrett can accomplish such.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2003, 10:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

NWA TNA could possibly be a threat to the wwe in the near furture. Since wwe isn't putting on a great show lately people may want to watch something else. And TNA is the next best wrestling to watch right now. And if more people start to do this, the more money TNA will get which means they will be closer to a tv deal. And once they get a tv deal their show will be huge since it will be free and not a ppv. If this would ever happen wwe would lose many fans if they are still doing the same shit as they are doing right now. Also with more money they will be able to afford more main event guys who people want to see, and try to steal wwe wrestlers just like what wCw did. That is how TNA could be a threat to the wwe in the furtue.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 01:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Nevertheless, there's too many issues for the company to contend with. The reason WCW was able to hold its own so well against the WWF is because of perfect timing, and head-to-head competition on the same night. The only way NWA could stand up to the WWE is by head-to-head competition, but unless they can find a way to get the TV deal for a Monday Night program, that's pretty much impossible.

Also, exposure is another thing. Most people still haven't even heard of NWA TNA. They're still having difficulty getting their name in the public, and beating Vince should be the last of their worries, especially with their limited millions. Furthermore, the worse and worse the WWE does, the less and less likely NWA TNA will ever land a TV deal. "Professional wrestling? Look at that Raw show. Don't they know nobody watches that crap anymore? Why would I be stupid enough to put wrestling on MY channel?" Is what a typical TV exec would say.

And although Jarrett may make a couple more millions, he still won't ever match the bank account of the McMahon family, and they still would not be able to deal with the enormous salaries and demands of people like Stone Cold, The Rock, HHH, and Brock Lesnar.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2003, 01:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Both of you have made some great point's but i realy doubt Big Poppa Pump or any other poster can out argue Marbles when it comes to wrestling so my vote goes to Madden
Old 12 Jan 2003, 01:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I would loved to have seen a tna event before voting but since I havent I can only go on what I read and it doesnt sound like it will be anything more than a hick promotion that will never gain the corporate support the wwe gets therefore my vote goes to marbles

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2003, 06:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Nevermore...

The Raven is on a distinguished road

Well, I think TNA is BETTER Than WWE...but it will always be like an ECW...not enough exposure...Madden gets my vote.
The Raven is offline   Reply With Quote