ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

30 minute Royal rumble. Good or Bad

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jan 2003, 04:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

Easy E is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Easy E
Default 30 minute Royal rumble. Good or Bad

i just found out that this year in the royal rumble match a new person will enter every minute instead of the usual two minutes. Which decreases the minimum time of the rumble from an hour to 30 minutes. do you think this will be good for the rumble by not having the wrestles have to work as long, or do you think it is not going to turn out good and ruin the rumble? What do you think?
<br />
<option>The Nature Boy</option>
<br />
<option>forgotten sin</option>
<br />
<option>The_One</option>
<br />
<option>Silver Fang</option>
<br />
<option>DUMBASS</option>
<br />
<option>Wolverine</option>
<br />

</select>

My sig hasn't been updated for about 4 months...

Easy E
Easy E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2003, 04:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

eh, i don't like it. it's not gonna be as impressive when guys stay in there for a while, like flair and micheals.
Old 11 Jan 2003, 04:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Anything that can shorten the length of the rumble is not a good thing. The ppv cards never go long enough anymore and they now add a feature that can only shorten it. It was only 2 rumbles ago that kane lasted in the rumble for a hour which was awesome and I dont think that that will happen anymore because of the change

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2003, 05:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Guys ! The Rumble doesnt end after the last guy is in the ring ! They fight always ends 10 or 15 minutes after the last guy came in . But that doesnt change my opinion that it's a bad idea to shorten the match !
Old 11 Jan 2003, 05:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

I still dont like it. I liked it when it was every two minutes. I found it amazing when boht HBK and Bulldog (God rest his soul) stayed in there for over an hour. Now its not gonna be that big of a deal when they stay in there for about 30 minutes.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2003, 06:02 PM   #6 (permalink)

Easy E is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Easy E

I agree with all of you who have posted so far.
<br />
<option>The Nature Boy</option>
<br />
<option>forgotten sin</option>
<br />
<option>The_One</option>
<br />
<option>Silver Fang</option>
<br />
<option>DUMBASS</option>
<br />
<option>Wolverine</option>
<br />

</select>

My sig hasn't been updated for about 4 months...

Easy E
Easy E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2003, 10:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think that will be stupid if they do that. And if good wrestler's get eliminated quick it will look really bad them
Old 11 Jan 2003, 10:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Da Blue Guy
I still dont like it. I liked it when it was every two minutes. I found it amazing when boht HBK and Bulldog (God rest his soul) stayed in there for over an hour. Now its not gonna be that big of a deal when they stay in there for about 30 minutes.

That Rumble was also a 30 minute match. They've done this before in 1995.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2003, 06:40 PM   #9 (permalink)

BrockLesnar is on a distinguished road

Is this 100% DEFINETLEY happening or is it a rumour?
BrockLesnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2003, 07:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by BrockLesnar
Is this 100% DEFINETLEY happening or is it a rumour?
I'm pretty sure its going to happen.
Old 13 Jan 2003, 04:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

It will probably ending up being about 45-50 due to the match time after all the wrestlers have entered...because proir Rumbles I think were WAY too long....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2003, 02:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve

30 minute royal rumble? That sucks. Royal Rumbles are meant to be long & challenging for the wrestlers, not a simple match where 1 man man gets eliminated per minute. It need to last at least an hour.
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2003, 02:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i'm really losing faith in the wwe, first that fuckin awards show and now a screwed up royal rumble?? i never thought i'd say it but it's time to end the roster split and get things back to normal.
Old 16 Jan 2003, 02:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tag Team & I.C Champion

Silver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improveSilver Fang can only hope to improve
Thumbs down Disappointed

My big friends off it, but i remained watching the show. This short royal rumble is really gonna disappoint me.
Silver Fang is offline   Reply With Quote