ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Raw awards for the 10th Anniversary

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Jan 2003, 12:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Raw awards for the 10th Anniversary

RAW awards have been released

This Tuesday's RAW 10th Anniversary RAW Spectacular on The New TNN is bound to be packed with excitement and surprises. Many awards will be handed out and WWE.com has learned what the categories will be. Below is a listing of the categories:

RAW Superstar Of The Decade

RAW Diva Of The Decade

Shut Up And Kiss Me - On-Screen Romances

RAW's Greatest Matches

Don't Do This At Home - Crazy Moves

Give Me The Mic - Funny Promos, Lines, Reactions

Tell Me I Did Not Just See That - Shocking RAW Moments

Network Difficulties - Edgy Moments You Never Thought You'd See On TV

Fans Decide RAW's Greatest Moment
Old 10 Jan 2003, 02:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

It looks to be a pretty good show.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 02:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

If all the show is is meaningless awards, it's gonna fucking suck. FUCK "BEST KISS"!!! I could give two shits over watching Stephanie and Test/HHH/Kurt Angle talking about how much they enjoyed making out. I WANNA SEE SOME RETURNS!!!!! COMEBACKS!!!!!! That's the kinda shit I'm talkin' 'bout!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2003, 03:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road

how bout we have predictions on who will win them
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2003, 03:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

hoo ha Marbles. I am with you. Fuck the damn awards. Get to the comebacks.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2003, 02:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default My Preditions...

RAW Superstar Of The Decade: The Rock

RAW Diva Of The Decade: Trish

Shut Up And Kiss Me - On-Screen Romances: HHH & Stephanie

RAW's Greatest Matches: TLC

Don't Do This At Home - Crazy Moves: TLC

Give Me The Mic - Funny Promos, Lines, Reactions: Dx impression of NOD

Tell Me I Did Not Just See That - Shocking RAW Moments: Stone Cold Heel turn

BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2003, 02:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

RAW Superstar Of The Decade-Stone Cold

RAW Diva Of The Decade-Trish

Shut Up And Kiss Me - On-Screen Romances-Eddie and chyna

RAW's Greatest Matches-TLC5(cause WM16 Spawned the first "REAL" TLC.

Don't Do This At Home - Crazy Moves-Anglesault off the cage

Give Me The Mic - Funny Promos, Lines, Reactions-Rock, This is your life!

Tell Me I Did Not Just See That - Shocking RAW Moments-entire HHH/Kane/Katie vick angle

Network Difficulties - Edgy Moments You Never Thought You'd See On TV-NECROPHILIA

Fans Decide RAW's Greatest Moment-Either owen memorial show, or Rock, this is your life!

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2003, 02:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by Forgotten Sin

Tell Me I Did Not Just See That - Shocking RAW Moments-entire HHH/Kane/Katie vick angle

Network Difficulties - Edgy Moments You Never Thought You'd See On TV-NECROPHILIA

Fans Decide RAW's Greatest Moment-Either owen memorial show, or Rock, this is your life!
Well I think they will try to stay away from the necrophilia stuff.

And I hope that the Owen Hart memorial show isn't Raw's greatest moment.
Old 11 Jan 2003, 05:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

this show is gonna kick ass!!!!!

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2003, 06:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

I like the idea with the awards ! Fuck comebacks ! WWE has enough god-damn wrestlers !
Old 12 Jan 2003, 08:00 PM   #11 (permalink)

JHardyHHH is on a distinguished road

I think Chyna should be diva of the decade. Yes I think Trish is the diva of the year but when looking over the past decade Chyna paved the way for womens wrestling. She was the first woman to enter the royal rumble, she was the first woman to win the incontinental title. I know it probably won't happen since she left the WWE on bad terms but never the less, she was the reason I started watching WWE. She is also the reason I started taking better care of myself. I am sure she has made that impression on many other people as well. That is why she should be diva of the decade.
JHardyHHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Jan 2003, 08:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

aren't divas usually women?? and no, elton john doesn't count....
Old 12 Jan 2003, 08:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by Tamara Sanchez
I like the idea with the awards ! Fuck comebacks ! WWE has enough god-damn wrestlers !
There's always room for big superstars.
Old 12 Jan 2003, 09:08 PM   #14 (permalink)

dead_man006 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to dead_man006 Send a message via Yahoo to dead_man006

I think Rock will get Superstar of the decade
dead_man006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Jan 2003, 06:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Yeah , there is still room for big superstars ! But why signing new/old superstars if you have so much talents in your roster ?