ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Fantasy WWE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jan 2003, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Fantasy WWE

Fantsay WWE Rules
Im starting a fantasy WWE league up here at PWF. It works like this....well have Five man stables. You can pick anyone you want and once youve made your selection its final. heres the rules:

1. Sign up for the superstarts you want with a limit of five.

2. Your stable muist have a name

3. You can pick only all RAw starts or only all SmackDown! stars no mixing up. BUT you can have a stable for each show.

4. Once teams are picked its final.

5. It doesnt matter how many times a wrestler is picked. (IE once someone picks the wrestler he can be picked again)
SCORING:
1. A victory for 1 of your superstars=5 points

2. a PPV appearance =2.5 points

3. A ppv victory =8 points

4. A title victory = 10 points

5. A backstage brawl = 2 points

6. To win a backstage brawl= 2.5 points

7. TO have a superstar injured ( be out of action for at least 2 weeks due to injury)=-1 point

8. TO have a superstar come back after injury = 2 points

9. To lose a belt = -5 points

10. And finally the most important scoring rule of all..... If your superstar goes to Hollywood to make a sequel to the Scorpion king etc. = - 10 points

Averages will be conducted by the following:

NUmber of points THATS ALL!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2003, 07:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Heres the RAW people via WWE.com

AL SNOW
BATISTA
BOOKER T
BRADSHAW
BUBBA RAY DUDLEY
CHIEF MORLEY
CHRIS JERICHO
CHRIS NOWINSKI
CHRISTIAN
D'LO BROWN
D-VON DUDLEY
ERIC BISCHOFF
GOLDUST
IVORY
JACKIE GAYDA
JACQUELINE
JAZZ
JAMAL
JEFF HARDY
JOHNNY STAMBOLI
JUSTIN CREDIBLE
KANE
KEVIN NASH
LANCE STORM
LILIAN GARCIA
LINDA MILES
LITA
MAVEN
MOLLY HOLLY
RANDY ORTON
RAVEN
RIC FLAIR
RICO
ROB VAN DAM
ROSEY
SCOTT STEINER
SHAWN MICHAELS
SPIKE DUDLEY
STACY KEIBLER
STEVEN RICHARDS
TERRI
TEST
THE HURRICANE
TOMMY DREAMER
TRISH STRATUS
TRIPLE H
VICTORIA
WILLIAM REGAL

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 09 Jan 2003, 07:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Heres the Smack down folks Via WWE.com

A-TRAIN
BIG SHOW
BILLY GUNN
BILLY KIDMAN
BROCK LESNAR
CHAVO GUERRERO
CHUCK PALUMBO
CHRIS BENOIT
CRASH
DAWN MARIE
EDGE
EDDIE GUERRERO
FUNAKI
HARDCORE HOLLY
HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN
JAMIE NOBLE
JOHN CENA
KURT ANGLE
MARK HENRY
MATT HARDY
NIDIA
PAUL HEYMAN
REY MYSTERIO
RIKISHI
SHANNON MOORE
STEPHANIE MCMAHON
THE ROCK
TAJIRI
TORRIE WILSON
TAZZ
UNDERTAKER

Quote:
Old 09 Jan 2003, 07:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Ok I'll give this a try...

The Crew:

Lesnar
Rey Jr.
Edge
Beniot
Angle
Old 09 Jan 2003, 07:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i'll do this, i pick:

jackie gayda
jamal
goldust
lilian garcia
cheif morley

beat that bitches.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 07:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

hey whats so wrong about goldust?
Old 09 Jan 2003, 07:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Here we go....

The Corporation:

HHH
Y2J
HBK
RVD
Booker T

Quote:
Old 09 Jan 2003, 07:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i never said anything was wrong with my people, they're just misunderstood souls who grouped together to fight the "normal" people. that's my gimmick, whatchu think??
Old 10 Jan 2003, 02:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

i just want it to be known that anyone with triple hhh in their stable is an automatic winner. (20.5 POINTS PER PPV)

Also can you give half the points for a win to managers such as Staci and Ric?

Also you should get points for picking a wrestler that takes huge bumps i.e. Jeff Hardy, Spike Dudley

So heres mine.
Stables name- The ministry of our lord the saviour Triple HHH

Triple HHH
Hunter Hearst Helmsley
The game
That damn Good-(Also known as that damn godly)
The cerebral Assassin

OK i went a bit over board there heres the real one.
STABLES name- Good for 60 minutes on RAW every week.

Triple HHH-(Look at all the points im picking up.) (Yay me)
Trish-(shes good for a title win every two or three months.)
Booker T-(he is made to look weak as piss but when you think about it. he rarely loses.)
Ric Flair-(manages two wrestlers)
Bubbah Ray Dudley-(Wrestles EVERY fucken week.)

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2003, 07:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

You need a RAW team and SmackDown team if you want to get the full range of competition.....

Quote:
Old 10 Jan 2003, 07:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I'll just go play Smackdown Shut Your Mouth. It's just like this, but easier and more fun.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2003, 07:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

yeah marbles has a point, what the hell do we do with these guys anyways??
Old 10 Jan 2003, 08:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The Elimitators:
Brock Lesnar
Batista
Kane
Rob Van Dam
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2003, 08:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by BOSTON
The Elimitators:
Brock Lesnar
Batista
Kane
Rob Van Dam
They all have to be on the same show Boston.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 09:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

ok here is my Raw team:

Midnight Destruction:

HHH
RVD
Jericho
Booker-T
Batista