ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What fans really want !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jan 2003, 04:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez
Thumbs up What fans really want !

Ok , I once wrote that most fans only complain about everything WWE does show on TV . Now , after I thought for a while I know what you/we fans really want : WE WANT TO BE SURPRISED AGAIN ! I mean , c'mon , everytime I watch Raw or SD I know what will happen due to the lack of fantasy in the writers team . There are no REAL surprises anymore . Heyman turning on Brock ? Angle joining forces with Heyman ? Steiner going to Raw ? Triple H winning the belt ? All these things could have been figured out before they happened . It's getting boring .
Old 08 Jan 2003, 04:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

If you've been watching wrestling for more than a couple years, you've seen everything. You've seen babyface/heel turns, owner/employee feuds, naked women, violence and stables being formed and re-formed. There's nothing left for the wrestling buisness to do, because everything has been done already. You'll just have to grin and bear it, because the writers got a tough job, and this year they've already done two surprising new ideas. HLA and necrophilia. Everyone hated those, remember? Just be glad when the WWE sticks to writing about slimey managers.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 04:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think we can all agree about that.
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

I can see wrestling dying off soon
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:01 PM   #5 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by

Let's hear it for Mr. Optimism.......
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by
I really don't think so.
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

Quote:
Originally posted by ENEMA BAG JONES
Let's hear it for Mr. Optimism.......
wow that really hurt Im gonna go cry in my room now for speaking the truth
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:11 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by
wow that really hurt Im gonna go cry in my room now for speaking the truth

Let's hear it for Mr. Sarcasm......
Old 08 Jan 2003, 10:36 PM   #9 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

i think that wrestling should seriously have an off season cuz im sure the writers are drained the wrestlers are drained all of that so let wrestling have about a half to 3/4 year off let everybody that is wrestling with injuries heal let the writers build up new ideas and then start up again
Old 09 Jan 2003, 05:56 AM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally posted by Lethal Stryke
i think that wrestling should seriously have an off season cuz im sure the writers are drained the wrestlers are drained all of that so let wrestling have about a half to 3/4 year off let everybody that is wrestling with injuries heal let the writers build up new ideas and then start up again
That might not be bad. I would say let them have the summer off.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 06:13 AM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Whole F'N Kid Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

I think its time the writers stopped focussing on giving big fat hairy apes like albert and big show that we dont wanna see and give guys like eddie and benoit a go im so fucking sick of a train he so much of a retard
The Bleak
Whitewolf
Dade
 Whole F'N Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Jan 2003, 01:38 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

oh please 2 fucking guys i myself like alberts push if he just got rid of the body hair i am sure the only reason you dislike him and big show so much is cuz they werent pushed to the moon when they first got into wwe they jobbed around for a while had bad gimmicks and stuff like that i bet if albert had a real gimmick to begin with most everybody who watched wwe would love him
Old 09 Jan 2003, 01:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Well I'm glad A Train got a push like that over Matt Hardy.
Old 09 Jan 2003, 05:18 PM   #14 (permalink)

yeah i am much more interested in a-train then matt hardy v 1.0
Old 09 Jan 2003, 05:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Whole F'N Kid Nobody Likes This Poster... Especially STICK...

id rather see matt hardy than a big fat ape plod round the ring
The Bleak
Whitewolf
Dade
 Whole F'N Kid is offline   Reply With Quote