ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

triple HHH. FACE OR HEEL?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D
Default triple HHH. FACE OR HEEL?

he is considered a heel, yet he only loses matches because he gets screwed and he doesnt really come off as a heel on the mic. so i want you to give your points as to what he actually represents.

HEEL or FACE?

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Uhhhhh.............heel?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
- I M M O R T A L -

's Avatar

is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to

Ya heel man =\ he calls the crowds Idiots, Jackoffs, and what not...plus he brags on being THE BEST in the BUSINESS
When I close my eyes...
I fear what I'm about to see...

AIM:GoT th3 Lif3</center>
 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

RVD brags about being the best in the business. does that make him a heel.

Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by shane_man
RVD brags about being the best in the business. does that make him a heel.

I never heard him. All I heard him brag about is being R...V...D.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

when he and HHH were in the middle of the ring and he was sayin how HHH was jealous because he could never be as good as R....V.....D.

Old 08 Jan 2003, 10:29 AM   #7 (permalink)

nash_nwo_4_life is on a distinguished road

HHH is defenitly a heel, the only reason u think that he's not a heel, is because of the loud pop he gets when his music hits, but the promo starts he gets heet more than anybody.
nash_nwo_4_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 02:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

He's a heel for sure.
Old 08 Jan 2003, 04:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Triple H is a 100% heel and he should remain that way cause being a face just doesn't suit him. RVD is a face for sure.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 04:24 PM   #10 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

I dont give a damn. I dont care for him because of the politics he uses. He can go to hell.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 04:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

He's a heel...

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

He is supposed to be a Heel but some people in the crowd are still cheering for him so I guess he is a Face for some of them...
Old 08 Jan 2003, 05:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
n/a
Heavyweight

n/a is on a distinguished road

heel, but I think he is the best. He is the type where baby face lovers love to hate and heel lovers love to love. Hes just the best. THAT DAMN GOOD! Oh and when people say that he is a bull shitter and that he brags about being "The Game" He has every right to say that. Fans gave him that name. Triple H is "THAT DAMN GOOD" For ever!
n/a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2003, 08:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

So explain to me how a HEEL like him can never lose a match unless he gets screwed?
Fuck the crowd reaction i couldnt care less about the crowd. i wanna know why a HEEL cant lose fair and square?

Old 10 Jan 2003, 02:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
I GOT RAPED BY DADDY

bookerfan17 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bookerfan17

he won't lose "fair and square" for the same reason HBK did that whole bull shit losing his smile thing, because he doesn't want to be beat cleanly by any one cuz this guy is a fucking glory hog and is paranoid some one is gonna steal his thunder and take the spotlight from him. And he is most certainly a heel. just because peeps cheer for him doesnt make him a face, ppl cheered for the nWo but they sure as hell weren't a face group. and i'd like trips better if he was outta the business