ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Will Batista and Orton succeed as main event players in the future?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2003, 07:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Default Will Batista and Orton succeed as main event players in the future?

I think the WWE is trying to push Batista as the "Brock Lesnar" of RAW.
But it seems the crowd doesn t care about him at all.
Plus, there s not many moves in his repertoire.
As for Randy Orton, he could be a great heel and seems to carry himself correctly .

What s your opinions about both of them?
Old 07 Jan 2003, 07:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I'm not impressed with Batista at all. I don't think he deserves the push that I think WWE will give him. As for Orton, he is a decent wrestler, and could go far. Only time will tell, heck Batista could get better too in time.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 07:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Now what the hell are you talking about? Are you watching the same show as I am? Batista is getting fine heat. He's turning into a monster heel, and his beatdown of the Dudleys last night can only make him more hated. Considering that he's only been around for a month, that's a great accomplishment. Where do you get this idea that fans "don't care about him"? Also, when's the last time you've seen ANY big man with lots of moves in his repitoire?

Finally, I like Orton and I think he'll do well.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 07:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Money Shot (marbles i guess since you re on my ignore list) don t take the time to answer my threads i m not reading you anymore and if you re not cool with people here my beautiful sig from the past will be back VERY SOON
Old 07 Jan 2003, 07:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

I don't wanna get involved in the fight you two have been had going, but he has the right to post in any thread he wants, and if he is on your ignore list, thats what you should do, ignore him.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 07:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Oh no....Your signature **Runs to the hills**.... .....Listen Matthew....Batista and Orton are rookies...Do I honestly care for them....No....But WWE needs to start somewhere....They need to push talent...Much like in 1993 when Hogan left....Vince needed a new hero.....Hence at the '94 Rumble....Bret/Luger both won the Rumble....And Vince would let the fans choose who would win at Wrestlemania X....The fans chose Bret....Much the same this time around....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 07:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

Well, I think Batista has potential, but I don't think WWE should push him to the sky so soon. He needs to develop more of a character first, imo of course....
Old 07 Jan 2003, 07:59 PM   #8 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Y2A~
I don't wanna get involved in the fight you two have been had going, but he has the right to post in any thread he wants, and if he is on your ignore list, thats what you should do, ignore him.

That's right Bellamy, you jackass. Bring back whatever the fuck you want. I can voice my opinions if I damn well want to. Go ahead and bring back your same boring sig.

Marbles the 14 yr old sexually frustrated piece of shit. I've kicked your ass in grand fashion and i ll do it agin cuz i dont give a shit about you
T-MAC another idiot that duzent no anything about wresling. he acts like the boss when he is a pile of shitt.

Matthew, I don't know if you're aware of it, but it wasn't funny the first time, it wasn't funny the second time, and the only thing that would make it funny the third time is witnessing how you continue to make the same damn spelling and grammar mistakes over and over.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 07 Jan 2003, 08:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Y2A~
I wouldn t have prob of this kiddy answering to my threads if he was respectful and interesting in his answers and not trying to flame me at all cost..

P.S for Slash : sorry guns ' fan the beautiful sig is back
Old 07 Jan 2003, 08:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Matthew Bellamy
Money Shot (marbles i guess since you re on my ignore list) don t take the time to answer my threads i m not reading you anymore and if you re not cool with people here my beautiful sig from the past will be back VERY SOON
Was that suposed to be a threat lmfao

Smellamy, you are our peasent, we both got you to remove that sig in the first place cause you're a little french croissant with no ball's.

You want a threat, well then how about this one...if you dont erase you're sig within 10 minutes, we tear you 15 new assholes in every single thread, i dont give a fuck what forum it is, i will punk you're bitch ass out in every fucking thread you froggy faggot.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 08:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

I think Batista is far more exciting to watch than "Flexy Lexy" Luger and you re right the WWE should push young talents at all costs.
HHH, Austin or Rock are not eternal and they will retire one day (same for Hogan)
Old 07 Jan 2003, 08:12 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by T-MAC
Was that suposed to be a threat lmfao

Smellamy, you are our peasent, we both got you to remove that sig in the first place cause you're a little french croissant with no ball's.

You want a threat, well then how about this one...if you dont erase you're sig within 10 minutes, we tear you 15 new assholes in every single thread, i dont give a fuck what forum it is, i will punk you're bitch ass out in every fucking thread you froggy faggot.

LOL. I guess we could if you wanted to. However, I don't care much anymore. His sig is so boring and unoriginal, I really don't give a fuck about it.

"Marbles is a 14 year old kiddie"

"T-MAC is from Montreal and the master of ass-cream"

"ROTLMAO"

Whatever. He can roll around the streets of Paris until the French women grow armpit hair long enough to suffocate the city. I really don't give a fuck about his sig. Finally, us "tearing him a new asshole" would be pointless. He's too busy enjoying the one he's already got.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 08:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by MONEY SHOT
LOL. I guess we could if you wanted to. However, I don't care much anymore. His sig is so boring and unoriginal, I really don't give a fuck about it.

"Marbles is a 14 year old kiddie"

"T-MAC is from Montreal and the master of ass-cream"

"ROTLMAO"

Whatever. He can roll around the streets of Paris until the French women grow armpit hair long enough to suffocate the city. I really don't give a fuck about his sig. Finally, us "tearing him a new asshole" would be pointless. He's too busy enjoying the one he's already got.
ROTMFFLMMFAO

Im still gonna puck his froggy ass out in every fucking thread period.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 08:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I think Batista deserves a push, i thinks hes an impressive heel and his dominating ways in the ring is entertaining, especially with Flair along side Batista will rise as a main eventer hopefully by the end of this year. As for Orton, hell no this guy sucks, he doesn't inpress me at all and he should be in Velocity and not on Smackdown.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 08:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by Sly as hell
I think Batista deserves a push, i thinks hes an impressive heel and his dominating ways in the ring is entertaining, especially with Flair along side Batista will rise as a main eventer hopefully by the end of this year. As for Orton, hell no this guy sucks, he doesn't inpress me at all and he should be in Velocity and not on Smackdown.
Yes Flair is the best guy for Batista to learn lessons from (especially behind the mic).
I m sure "Slick Ric" is giving him good advices about how carrying himself both oustide and inside the ring.
It could pay off soon !