ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

My contact with WWE superstars,,,,

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Thumbs up My contact with WWE superstars,,,,

Before Raw me and about 40 other people were waiting for WWE superstars that were coming out of the Phoenix Suns Gym right next to The America West Arena in Phoenix.

First we saw Arn Anderson who was a total ass and he would not sign any autographs or give one WWE fan the time of day.

Then we saw Rob Van Damn who was extremely nice and he sign ever autograph and took pictures with almost 30 different people...

After the show I found the west exit in the parking garage which overlooks the service entrace and which I saw Sean Morley, Eric Bischoff, Trish and Victoria.

Sean Morley was a complete asshole also and he did not even respond to anyone who called his name..

Bischoff was totally cool I asked hiim "When is Goldberg coming?"he just said I don't know..

Trish and Victoria were getting into a rental car together and some asked "I though you two hated each other and Trish responed "We still do!" and I said "I love you Trish" and she said "Thank You" and some else said "I like you better Victoria" and of course she said nothing.

And then Terri walks completely out of the arena and then sits down right in front of the entrance and makes the cops get rid of the fans that were waiting in front of the service entrance...WHAT A BITCH!!!

So I guess 3 out of 7 WWE superstars are nice to fans!!!
And the other 4 can go Fuck themselves!!!!

Last edited by BOSTON; 07 Jan 2003 at 02:31 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

That only counts for WWE superstars . At the last WCW-Germany tour I was a lucky SOB cuzz I was at their hotel during the after-show-party . I'd say 27 out of 30 WCW superstars are totally nice to the fans !
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Blu Angel

A lot of times it depends on how you approach the stars, the reception that you will get.
Just like in restaraunts and other places if they are eatting. Wait till they finish eatting don't shove a piece of paper in front of there face wanting an autograph when they are trying to eat...Use Common sense and you might see a different situation. I have seen that happen so many times...I have also heard Irate fans sit there and say you owe your fans...Hey that will turn them off quick.

Last year when the Raw crew was here one of the clubs had a wrestling party after the show the fans were there and so were some not all but some of the stars came by..The mgr asked TRish to help out the donation to Childrens Miracle Telethone...Not for cash or anything else. The club held a raffle and they sold $1 tickets. Trish was asked not told she had to and she agreed the winner got to dance with Trish Stratus..Trish agreed to it with just one respectable restriction fast dance only...They made a fortune for the kids that night...One guy only bought one ticket and he has the night to remember a dance with Trish...It was all cool...They did sign some autographs that night when asked but there was no problems...

That night Matt had taken Lita out to dinner after the show for her birthday. They had candle and flowers on the table. But no one bothered them. That was right before she saw the Dr for surgery on her neck...They enjoyed there meal and when they came out they had no problem signing autographs when some people recognised outside when it was over...

The same night Brock Lesner stopped at the local Burger King and obvious loves Chicken Whoppers...He needed them to go. The girl got him his order drooled over his blue eyes and by not calling a lot of intention he gave her an autograph when he left...The next week there was a sign on there register that Brock had eatten there..

Raven had walked into a Wendys for a frosty after the show and he signed autographs. With no problem...

Dustin was no big deal as he is from this area anyway...Can get that one anytime...

RVD when the show was over he was on the main event and they almost had to blast him out of the Coliseum...He was shaking hands posing for pictures and signing autographs almost two hours after the show . The referee came out and said it was past due time to go and he put up the refs arm and said lets here it for the old man...

When I was living in San Antonio I have actually seen Shawn Micheals run from the fans down the mall trying to hide...Especially when its a flock of star searchers...Screaming and chasing and causing a sceen....

Steve Austin I stopped all by myself one time and talked to him and we talked about a half hour or more...A Nicer guy you would never meet...I had walked passed him caught me by suprise and I said Steve and he stopped and spoke "I wasn't screaming Oh my god its steve Austin or its Stone Cold"

Again its all in how you approch the stars the reception that you get...Have to remember they are human too and need to treat them that way.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 06:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I dont see the big deal i love sports entertainment...But i dont think out side of Rock they're celebrities....Hell they're not even respectd by the other forms of entertainments like music or movies...I think they should appreciate the fans more than any thing...Because if the fans stop watching wrestling unlike movies or music...That industry really dies.

Wrestler are not even in the league (money wise) of other entertainers...And if people like Mcnabb . Warrick Dunn, And Tracy Mcgrady...Go out their way for fans with smile, almost every day....A wrestler should be grateful they have one fan that cares that much...Because really in "the real world" eyes wrestling is on the same level as the circus...One Big Joke.

And thats just "THE TRUTH"
Old 07 Jan 2003, 08:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mutt
Hey Boston, did you end up taking a sign?
I took a few signs but they did not show them on tv.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 08:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

"TODAY IS MONDAY"-FOR HEAT

"STEVE COSTA"-ME

"BRING BACK MID-CARD TITLES"

"BACKSTAGE POLITICS SUCK"-TRIPLE H saw that one

"TRIPLE H GET THE F OUT"
Old 07 Jan 2003, 09:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Is Trish as hot up close?
Old 07 Jan 2003, 09:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I agree with Blu.I know most of the WWE stars I met were very nice.
Mabey it had something to do with the fact I was'nt screaming and yelling.I think most of them wanna be treated like their real people which they are.
I know when I met Randy Savage a few years ago I was standing out side in the rain just hopeing to met him.When he came out he came over to me and said what on earth are you standing out here in the rain for?
I said well I was hopeing to met you,so we stood there and talked for a bit and I said Randy you're getting wet I guess you'd like to go.He was so nice he looked at me and said hey if you can stand out here in the rain waiting to see me then I can stand here and talk with you.I thought that was so nice of him.
Also you'd never met a guy as nice as Austin.

Last edited by Takers bad girl; 07 Jan 2003 at 09:46 PM.
Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 09:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
I agree with Blu.I know most of the WWE stars I met were very nice.
Mabey it had something to do with the fact I was'nt screaming and yelling.I think most of them wanna be treated like their real people which they are.
I know when I met Randy Savage a few years ago I was standing out side in the rain just hopeing to met him.When he came out he came over to me and said what on earth are you standing out here in the rain for?
I said well I was hopeing to met you,so we stode there and talked for a bit and I said Randy you're getting wet I guess you'd like to go.He was so nice he looked at me and said hey if you can stand out here in the rain waiting to see me then

I hope he was kind enough to give you a free Slim Jim for your troubles.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 09:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by MONEY SHOT
I hope he was kind enough to give you a free Slim Jim for your troubles.
LOL,no but I did get a couple of autographs and a few pics with him.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 10:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Yep Warrior did some...And so did Bam Bam Bigelow.
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Devy's Heart

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH

Wrestler are not even in the league (money wise) of other entertainers...And if people like Mcnabb . Warrick Dunn, And Tracy Mcgrady...Go out their way for fans with smile, almost every day....A wrestler should be grateful they have one fan that cares that much...Because really in "the real world" eyes wrestling is on the same level as the circus...One Big Joke.

And thats just "THE TRUTH"
mmmmmmmmm you said WARRICK DUNN! you know how I feel about him
Old 08 Jan 2003, 12:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by \-H-/ Luver
mmmmmmmmm you said WARRICK DUNN! you know how I feel about him
Thats why i said that