ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What you also did not see on RAW....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Question What you also did not see on RAW....

For some reason at the end of the Test vs Chris Nowinski match after Test pump handle slammed D-Lo Jimmy Kimmel from "The Man Show" came out and hugged Stacy and I think it was Test who said "Welcome to The WWE" because I was getting a hot dog and I saw him running into the ring with a mic.

I wonder why these websites are not talking about this...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

jimmy kimmel just wanted to grab stacy's ass, no big deal. but that is kinda weird that they didn't show it.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
jimmy kimmel just wanted to grab stacy's ass, no big deal. but that is kinda weird that they didn't show it.
Did you go?
Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

nah, i'm just assuming since all jimmy kimmel has done in the past 3 years had something to do with grabbing female asses.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

It is just funny how none of the wrestling websites mentioned that in any of their "What you didn't see on Raw last night" articles maybe most of these internet nerds don't know who Jimmy Kimmel is so that is why they did not write about him...
Old 07 Jan 2003, 08:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Maybe no one sent it in about the things that you didn't see...Most of the ones I see are over on PW and they usually say Thanks to the person who sent it in...See you should have sent it in