ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Vince coming back next week on RAW..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2003, 08:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road
Default Vince coming back next week on RAW..

Yea, thats right Vince is coming back to WWE T.V., but what for? to hype the 10th aniv. show that will be on the next night? to fire Bishoff? r perhaps to bring somebody back, like Austin r Rock.. who knows, we will just have to waite and c.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 09:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Create a mystery of it...The ratings will move up some anyway just to see why Vince is coming back....I hope he is coming back because while last nights show wasn't too bad it definatly needed help...
Old 07 Jan 2003, 10:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I don't wanna be negative but with their last deceptions I assume this hype will end up the same way...... In something to regret.

They put too much hype on the shows and when you watch them it turns into a bad turnoff. Hope things get better thou
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 02:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

He usually does his "state of the union" address or some shit like that by now. I doubt it's anything important.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 02:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I wish he would stay on tv.
Old 08 Jan 2003, 03:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Poppa Pump
I wish he would stay on tv.
Me too. I think Vince makes Raw and Smackdown interesting when he's on the shows and his mic work is entertaining. I also like the whole "I'm the boss and your the staff" type gimmick and hopefully Vince wouldn't have gone soft when he returns.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Jan 2003, 04:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Vince was ri ght to stay apart from the scene these last weeks...
After all he is supposed to be the WWE s boss and being behind the scene not in the spotlight at all.
But if you'd asked me to choose between him and Steph as GM i would choose him without a second.
He is excellent behind the mic and the crowd loves to hate him.
Anyway i think he s got some major annoucements for us.
Oh and what about a potential Feud with Bischoff to culminate at WM with a match between them? (special gimmick match).
Old 09 Jan 2003, 06:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Vince McMahon is like sugar. Good in small doses, but too much and your stomach can get a little queasy. When Vince is in the right feud with the right person, he can be the best performer the company has. When he's in a pointless feud that doesn't really go anywhere, you wonder why he even bothers. Like his affairs with Trish and Stacy, which didn't make much sense. Also, the angle where Undertaker kidnapped Stephanie and Vince was revealed to be the "greater power" left me itching for the remote. But there's also great feuds he's in, which shows exactly what a talented villian he is. My favorites are,

Vince vs. Austin (The greatest owner vs. employee feud ever. Definetly one of the best angles of all time. Russo tried a few owner vs. employee feuds in WCW, but they failed miserably, mainly because nobody can play the egotistical boss role as good as Vince can.)

Vince vs. The Alliance (His power-hungry kids turned against him and attempted to run him out of buisness. Paul Heyman, a disgruntled owner of a past wrestling promotion, sided with them in a quest for revenge. People were so pre-occupied with how the WWF was misusing the WCW stars, they failed to recognize how good a story this actually is.)

Vince vs. Ric Flair (I liked this because Vince and Flair are both very charismatic on the mic. Vince can attract hate easily, Flair can attract admiration easily. This feud had some of the most entertaining promos ever. The promo where Vince talks about killing his creation with poison and spins his chair around to reveal the nWo logo is on my all-time top five.)

If Vince is gonna stay on TV this time around, I look forward to

Vince vs. Hogan

Vince vs. Bischoff

Maybe even Vince vs. Goldberg, or Vince vs. Austin v.2
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2003, 06:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think Vince will make a Tag Team Title Match between The Dudleys and Regal and Strom.

He should also bring back the IC Title and make a tournament out of it.

Vince will make Sean Morley wrestle one again in a handicap match against The Dudley Boyz!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2003, 07:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Whether he's there or not, I'll watch. There are so many great things happening on Raw right now(IMO), and I think Vince being there is just a plus to alot of positives.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 07:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

this 10th anniversary thing is gonna be the shit
Old 10 Jan 2003, 07:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
this 10th anniversary thing is gonna be the shit

Well, so far the only thing they've announced for it are awards to be handed out. And if that's all they've got, yeah, it will be the shit.

It will be a PIECE of shit, that is.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Jan 2003, 07:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

nah, vince'll make this bad boy interesting, i got faith in him this time.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 09:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think he will just be there to hype the 10th ann. show.
Old 10 Jan 2003, 09:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I agree with Marbles.....Vince has had a knack for those "suprising" Wrestling moments....The Montreal Screwjob....Say what you will....It will inevtably go down as THEE biggest moment in wrestling history.... The higher power....Whether it was right or not....It was a suprise... Stone Cold's many memorable moments....Wrestlemania....The Undertaker....Hell In A Cell....The buying of WCW.....Vince has shown he can be a genoius...idiot....and ruthless bastard in one....Is that not what makes him so great....IMHO....The 10th Anniversary RAW has to be HUGE....I mean....Whatever it takes.....The return of Austin...Bret ....Hogan or whoever....The return of NITRO....Whatever it may be....Good or bad....When the night is over....In order for Vince to have succeded....We must go to sleep enthralled with what we have witnessed.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote