ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Kane turning on his parter?..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road
Default Kane turning on his parter?..

Did anybody else think that Kane turned on RVD when he grabbed him from behind? i did, but then he threw him to the ropes and moved out the way so RVD could fly.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 09:49 AM   #2 (permalink)
Blu Angel

No he wasn't turning on RVD...Kane has done similar things with smaller partners to give them a boost and get them going. Hopefully they will stay as partners for a while atleast they do make a pretty good team.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 10:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

Kane & RVD need to be singles. That is what made them famous.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 10:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
No he wasn't turning on RVD...Kane has done similar things with smaller partners to give them a boost and get them going. Hopefully they will stay as partners for a while atleast they do make a pretty good team.
I know that kane does that to his smaller partners, but for some reason i just thought that Kane turned on him when RVD was standing there and Kane grabbed him from behind but then tha thought was quickly over...

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 03:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

This is what happens to wrestlers when their pushes are squashed in the middle of their hightened run....This is what also happens when the writers know nothing better to do....After feuds with HHH....These guys were thrown down to mid-card status....Then just thrown together as a tag-team.....Destroying any heat either men had.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Slash
This is what happens to wrestlers when their pushes are squashed in the middle of their hightened run....This is what also happens when the writers know nothing better to do....After feuds with HHH....These guys were thrown down to mid-card status....Then just thrown together as a tag-team.....Destroying any heat either men had.....
You are exactly right. RVD and Kane aren't tag wrestlers. And if they are in a tag team, it shouldn't be with each other. Kane and Taker is the only way for those 2 to tag, and RVD and some other high flyer would make a decent tag team, but neither should be left int he tag division, doing jackshit. I don't like RVD, and don't think he should ever be WWE champion (unless he can have decent promos), but he should be higher up, and in interesting feuds. As for Kane, well he shouldn't be champ either til he can develop some decent mic skills as well, but he should be up there main eventing, or at least right under main eventing. It is absolutely ridiculous how the Raw staff fucks things up all the time.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

I think because they have so many guys on the roster right now. Many are accepting tag team matches that don't normally do just to be able to get airtime.Instead of building up the ones they have they keep bringing in more so leaves the balance uneven, for main events and mid carders...Means some of the single stars are having to double up and hopefully like RVD and Kane they can work together some others can't
Old 07 Jan 2003, 05:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Re: Kane turning on his parter?..

Quote:
Originally posted by Slikums
Did anybody else think that Kane turned on RVD when he grabbed him from behind? i did, but then he threw him to the ropes and moved out the way so RVD could fly.
I could either RVD or Kane turning heel because that would be a classic fued...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 06:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

RVD deserves to be WWE Champ and don t talk to me about his mic skills : there s guys who are far more boring than him behind a mic (namely Lesnar and The Big Shit) who have been champ in the recent past...
Old 07 Jan 2003, 06:41 PM   #10 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I won't say that Brock Lesnar has great mic skills, but they are surely better than RVD's. And on topic, I don't mind the team of them in the meanwhile. Seriously, if they weren't a team right now, with all of the other storylines occuring right now, where would either RVD or Kane fit into the picture?
Old 07 Jan 2003, 07:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by ~Y2A~
I won't say that Brock Lesnar has great mic skills, but they are surely better than RVD's. And on topic, I don't mind the team of them in the meanwhile. Seriously, if they weren't a team right now, with all of the other storylines occuring right now, where would either RVD or Kane fit into the picture?
Lesnar better than RVD behind the mic? i don t think sooooo (but that s your point ).
Thought, i agree with you about RVD and Kane having no storylines at all these days.
I guess the WWE is planning a feud between them and Regal/Storm for the tag gold...
After that i hope to see RVD feuding with Orton.
If done well this programme could rock and do great favors to both of them .
Old 07 Jan 2003, 07:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I see the Dudleys fueding with Storm and Regal. Also, I dont think Orton will do anything for Van Dams career, but Rob would definently do something for Ortons. But, I really dont see them fueding.
Old 07 Jan 2003, 09:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I wish Kane would turn on RVD,God that could make for a great fued.
Kane vs RVD now I'd like to see that.I gotta agree both of them need to be singles. I never liked the fact they put RVD in a tag team to start with.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote