ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

*** Raw Discussion!!!***Possible Spoilers***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jan 2003, 09:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default *** Raw Discussion!!!***Possible Spoilers***

Was that a big ass bruise on Regal's right arm? If it was, then that was pretty nasty lookin.

So far Raw has been ok. I liked when Jericho called HBK a self centered son of a bitch. I really hope Jericho keeps a persona similar to the one he displayed tonight, because this king of the world living legend shit is tired.

I also liked when Batista and the others were kickin ass. It wasn't so much anyone else, just Batista that I enjoyed.

The Raw Retro that just aired was kinda funny, mainly because thatw as before I started watching wrestling again lol.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2003, 09:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i'm not a big batista fan, he looks so sloppy in the ring. i did like how randy orton came out and interrupted, i thought he did a great job, especially since he was in there with 2 main eventers. raw has been alright so far.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 09:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

this posedown thing is kinda gay. go ahead and oil him up ric!!!!!!
Old 06 Jan 2003, 09:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Triple H is killing raw I mean this shit is boring. This isnt body building this wrestling. I want to see some action. the only reason thier bodys look like that is becuase they both take steriods. WWE wants to go down or something I mean this is pathetic.

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2003, 10:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

That was pretty gay. If there's gonna be pose downs and arm wrestling matches, don't make it revolve around the champion and the main wrestler. It shouldn't be on at all, but if it, it should be what mid carders do at the beginning of the show, or in the first hour. HHH is boring as hell lately, and Steiner looked to be winded after those push ups and beating up 6 guys in 30 seconds. I sure hope they don't put the strap around him, but it needs to come off of HHH.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 10:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i'd definitely rather have hhh as the champion, steiner just can't wrestle anymore.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 10:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Yeah i got to agree that was a bit gay...My girl asked me how could i watch some gay ass shit like that..And it made me think this is what gives wrestlers "bad" names..And i'm a fan of both so it was really dissappointing.

And Steiner isn't living up to the hype anymore, And is becoming annoying on the mic...And he does look kind of fucked up in the ring..But i think it'll come together by the Rumble.

But after watching Jericho tonight i still stand by my belief that he should be the head guy on Raw...And i'm starting to appreciate Shawn Micheals being around to..I think he's the perfect guy to elevate Jericho to the top guy on Raw.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 10:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

i totally agree with what ya just said. how about randy orton?? i think he's doin a great job so far, i wasn't too sure about him gettin this big push but i think it was the right move judging by tonight.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 10:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

If not Stiener or HHH it should be Y2J
Old 06 Jan 2003, 10:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

VINCE IS COMMMMMMMMMMMING BACK...All is right with the world.

Goldberg announcement?
Old 06 Jan 2003, 10:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Johnny Blitz

of course vince is coming back, it's the damn 10th anniversary show!!!!
Old 06 Jan 2003, 10:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Blitz
i totally agree with what ya just said. how about randy orton?? i think he's doin a great job so far, i wasn't too sure about him gettin this big push but i think it was the right move judging by tonight.
Randy Orton was great...I love the way he appeared and just interrupted the whole segment.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 10:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH
And Steiner isn't living up to the hype anymore, And is becoming annoying on the mic...And he does look kind of fucked up in the ring..But i think it'll come together by the Rumble.

But after watching Jericho tonight i still stand by my belief that he should be the head guy on Raw...And i'm starting to appreciate Shawn Micheals being around to..I think he's the perfect guy to elevate Jericho to the top guy on Raw.
Hopefully Steiner will pull it together by then. And before tonight, I really wasn't sure who should be the top guy on Raw, I mean none of them really catch my interest like the wrestlers on SD. I think if Jericho keeps up this kind of persona, then he should be the top draw. HBK could elevate Jericho, but it seems the only person that Raw wants to be the top guy is HHH. HBK was champ for all of a month (PPv to PPV) and I doubt they're gonna give the title to Steiner due to him just signing not too long ago. I'm all for elevating Jericho.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 10:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well Stick i'm not going to use the usual lame Triple H cop outs. Like it's because he's fucking Steph and is using backstage politics..But i will say he's Vince main guy and we all know i stand behind Vince 100%....But The Game is just becoming annoying with these little stupid angles.

I mean it should be clear to the world that...Jericho is a better performer than HHH in any aspect of the business from ring ability to mic skills...But my guess is that Triple H is a classic type of heel, In the the traditional aspect of the sport...But other than that i think Jericho has for the most part of the last few months has been carrying the show. But not getting any credit for it.

And i mean even since Steiner appeared.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 10:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Yeah, I hear ya man. As a whole, Raw really disinterests me and doesn't have anyone that I really like that much. I mean on SD we have Angle (who I have really started to like), Benoit (has always been a favorite since in WCW), Mysterio (same as Benoit), Eddie and Chavo, Lesnar, the recent additions of Haas and Benjamin, Kidman and I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting but raw just doesn't have people that entertain me like SD has. There's such a disparity from star power (IMO) and Raw really needs to make some trades or something to get some entertaining people over there.