ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What's the deal with the Owen Hart tributes?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Jan 2003, 02:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default What's the deal with the Owen Hart tributes?

Why did they have a long tribute to Owen Hart on RAW Monday, and then replay the same tribute during the weekend shows? I thought it was supposed to be a look back at 2002, not 1999. It's understandable if it was simply a Raw Retro clip, but why did they give the tribute a full segment on Raw? Most Raw Retros are thirty seconds long. This was five frikkin' minutes. Looking at Debra bauling her head off is something I would've liked to forget. What was the point of bringing this thing back?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2003, 03:16 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

i felt sincere for all but debra when they showed it she just looked like she was faking it big time
Old 06 Jan 2003, 03:20 AM   #3 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Lethal Stryke
i felt sincere for all but debra when they showed it she just looked like she was faking it big time

Well, nonetheless, although most of the sentiments and feelings about Owen were surely real, it wouldn't surprise me if there were a few people who were bullshitting their emotions. Stone Cold Steve Austin is one of them. He said in a 1998 OTR interview about how much he hates and resents Owen Hart for the sloppy piledriver which broke his neck, and how he didn't think he'd ever be able to forgive. But besides all that, I'd still like to know why the hell they aired the tribute for him so many times this past week.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2003, 06:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I agree. That was sorta pointless showing it.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 02:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE fucking Kanenite!

The Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud ofThe Bleak has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to The Bleak

probibaly to show the Hart family that they care. thus softening Bret Hart's hart so he will come back to the 10th anniversy of Raw speak about his brother.

I always feel that emotion of that night when i see clips of it.

Disclaimer: All comments made by this poster have a high probability of being made while under the influence of alachol.
The Bleak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2003, 02:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I must say that the RAW tribute to Owen was good but let's look at it in different way. Owen Heart has been the only wrestler to die in a WWE/F ring and during a show. Come on guys the kid died for the business and to be honest I think everyone in the locker room like him or hate him they must of felt some grief for this unpleasant event.

I mean I remember that show like it was yesterday. I remember the Godfather and Road Dogg's match that actually never occured. You could see Godfather's and Road Dogg's grief in their faces. And I disagree that Stone Cold did not felt sad for Owen's death as well. He may of hated Owen Heart but he considered him his friend too.

I kinda agree with Marbles that it is was uncalled for showing the tribute all week long. Why show something that could bring sadness to a family all week long? Thats simply ridiculous. Then again it could also been to show some respect for Owen Heart as well.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2003, 02:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

I think it had to do with the 10 Anniversary show...They have been showing old shots from them off and on all week long...After that they finally made an appoint of the fact that the show will be Tuesday Jan 14th at 9est/8central....One night they even had the milk truck segment...and several others. Owen tribute has been on twice...On that one is getting old. Wonder if maybe during the show they will do something special. From have seen so far its going to be a trip down memory lane anyway..