ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Truth (Not me) is returning to WWE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jan 2003, 09:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default The Truth (Not me) is returning to WWE

Well my 1st famous fan Ron "The Truth" (so he says) Killing is back in the WWE.

Isn't he Tna world champion?LOL
Old 05 Jan 2003, 09:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

is he back for real?

hated the name and act they gave him last time

but he had a great style....good to have him back
Old 05 Jan 2003, 09:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

He was garbage anyway...But he did steal a hell of a name..LOL
Old 05 Jan 2003, 09:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I wouldnt call him garbage
...he had a quick style it was entertaining to watch
too bad they didnt have a gimmick for him
No one should have to be Road Dogg's Sidekick
Old 05 Jan 2003, 10:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I dont deal with rumors just facts
Old 05 Jan 2003, 10:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I never liked him. So I hope he doesn't come back.
Old 06 Jan 2003, 08:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
I am the original thug.

hardcorerawfan is on a distinguished road

If I am not mistaken he is only returning for the 10th anniversary show and even then, that is not confirmed.
hardcorerawfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2003, 08:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

his is name the truth? lol, sorry if this is commen knowledge but when did he change his name?
Old 06 Jan 2003, 01:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hollywood Homo Lover

The Messiah is on a distinguished road

I never thought he was good until I saw him in TNA. And if the Jarretts gave him the belt, I guessed they fealt he deserved it.
The Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2003, 02:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

The kid is ok but WWE screwed him up big time. He looked like a rabbit with a stroke in the ring. Too much jumping and he got beat too much as well.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2003, 05:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

When I saw him in TNA the first time , I was really impressed on the guy . He has a great talent and WWE must have been blind that they didnt realize it ! BTW , he wont return to WWE ! I've checked every damn wrestling-site and I found NOTHING ! And I dont know any readon why he should return to WWE , cuzz he's a main-eventer in TNA and in WWE he'd only be an upper low-carder again !
Old 07 Jan 2003, 01:59 AM   #12 (permalink)

King Cobra is on a distinguished road

I'm not buying this. He'll stay in the NWA.
King Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 02:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Truth (Not me) is returning to WWE

Quote:
Originally posted by THE TRUTH

Isn't he Tna world champion?LOL [/B]
no he isn't anymore..he got beat by Jarett a coupel of weeks ago

and he's not returing to WWE..he's just making a one time apearence @ the 10th aniv. show thats all.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 11:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Hold on a sec.

Wasn't he the one who said that if WWE offers him a contract he will quickly turn it down no matter the ammount of money.

If I'm not wrong he is pretty upset at WWE as well.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Jan 2003, 12:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

guys ,guys . Ron Killing is coming to the WWE for a 1 night deal only "or what ever you call it"

and he is ganna SHOW up as (K-Kiwk) his WWF/E gimmick at THE WORLD. Jan the 14th 2003

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote