ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

To Many PPV.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Sep 2002, 07:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default To Many PPV.....

Why does the WWE need to have 12 big events a year....it takes away from the luster. Directly after one ppv i have to be shoved a new one the minute i turn around; it makes no sense to me, i think they need to go back to 6, that way people get a little more hyped about the events.....How can you get excited about something with something that has been rushed to fit into a 3 week shedule(sp)

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 08:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Yo Dre, you think it's bad now, check this, Wrestlemania 19 is on March 30th 2003 and Backlash is on April 13th !!

I dont really mind it, i got Directv unlocked so it's all good.
Old 03 Sep 2002, 08:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

In other words....BAcklash will suck this year or be a continuation of wrestlemania......

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 08:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

It will probly be a big bomb in ratings how the hell are they gonna whip together something so quick and for what. Maybe Backlash will be a tournament to decide the champ cause something fucked up is gonna happen in the main event,

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 09:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road

there should only be 4 PPVs a year. one every 3 months

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Sep 2002, 10:00 PM   #6 (permalink)

colin_lefevre is on a distinguished road

i agree... their are too many ppv's, and they should go back to the original "big" 5!!!! but of course that will never happen
colin_lefevre is offline   Reply With Quote