ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Darkside 'Taker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jan 2003, 12:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Go shawty...

G-Unit is on a distinguished road
Default Darkside 'Taker

what does everyone else think of 'Taker going back to his old gimmick?

at first i missed the old 'Taker when he went American Badass, but i got to like it, and i dont think he should go back.

What does everyone else think?

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

G-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2003, 12:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I think it will be good if he goes back. I like him better that way.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 12:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Interestingly enough....Many proclaimed that this move would not make sense....since the last time we saw him....He was in a feud with Brock Lesnar....And since Brock Lesnar went on to become a full-blown face....They would not be able to pick up where they left off.....Showing another inconsistency in the writing....Where the WWF can really stun the fans....Is by having the "Dead Man" return as a heel....Much like his debut at the Survivor Series when Brother Love and The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase introduced him....It would leave the fans in disbelief....And go down as one of the great moments in WWF History....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2003, 12:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Actually Rumble isn't that long now to make any sense to really build it all up...

All that has come out so far is that one thing on Smackdown and on the wwe board they changed his place of origin from Houston to Death Valley..The biker pictures are all still there..He may just go midevil on someones a**

The way I look at it if your a true Taker fan it doesn't matter which image he does anyway. He is still known for putting on one of the best shows in the business anyway..

He even is still listing his finisher as the last ride...from his bad ass days
Old 05 Jan 2003, 01:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Blu.....I have to disagree with you....If you are a true Taker fan....You know that he no longer can put on a decent show....And the only thing to save him would be returning to the dark-side....And how long before fans grow tired of that.....Like they did Hogan with his run....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2003, 01:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
Go shawty...

i just like his new look. maybe its b/c gothics freak me out... i dont know. or maybe b/c i think the American Badass is awesome! is he gonna get rid of the bike??? hes gonna have to change his entrance music again. i really hope he doesnt grow his hair long again. if he does i will no longer be his fan.

What if Paul Bearer comes back?!?! that would be cool.

go shawty, its yo birthday, we gon' party like its yo birthday, we gon' sip Bacardi like its yo birthday, and you know we dont give a fuck its not yo birthday!

Old 05 Jan 2003, 01:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by HulkamaniacX2
What if Paul Bearer comes back?!?! that would be cool.
Paul Bearer's comtract was just up a few months ago, so I don't think he will be back since they didn't re-sign him.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 04:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Go shawty...

oh well... just an idea....

Old 05 Jan 2003, 05:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Feel The Pain

Hrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to beholdHrr Rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to Hrr Rk Send a message via AIM to Hrr Rk

he will need to wear a wig like goldust.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 06:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

I really don't expect that big of a change. Like a while back Taker told Rock and someone else that he may not dress the part anymore but that is he still in touch with hell..

Sorry Slash on that one I don't agree yes he was slowed down for a while by injuries however he has had several months to recuperate from those since then. I also well remember what I saw in Houston at Wrestlemania between Taker and Triple H and many of the Taker fans know what he is capable too do.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 06:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I hope he goes back to the Darkside gimmick, And i also hopes he retires....I used to like Undertaker and what i've seen in the last 3 yaers hasn't been The Undertaker....Except for a few matches.
Old 05 Jan 2003, 06:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kurt Angle

I still don't like biker-taker
Bring back the dead man...let the man retire doing what made him famous

I miss the real Taker
Old 06 Jan 2003, 03:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I love the fact that Undertaker is returning in his dark side form, i kinda got tired of the whole "american badass" theme and his dark side form really gave the WWE a lot of ratings in the past and hopefully in the present when Taker returns in that form. I would also love Undertaker to bring back buried alive matches.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Jan 2003, 06:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Go shawty...

well i for one dont really like the old 'Taker. his attire was gay too. like his full leather suit. it was fuck'n stupid. at least now he doesnt look fuck'n retarded. and didnt he wear those purple gloves in the begining???

if the WWE needs a gimmick sort of like 'Taker's old one, they should give it to Kane, i bet he looks pretty fuck'n freaky under that mask!

Old 06 Jan 2003, 06:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

It was cool when he put oponents in bodybags. Or the inferno match w/ Kane. It was my favorite match. It would be so cool for him to clean house at the Rumble, but I don't see him going back completley old school. He's not as scary as he used to be so he's gonna have to adjust it a little.